Prayers for Steve 319's dad

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

Steve's dad has been having some serious problems in the last few weeks. Tonight they had to rush him to the hospital .He had been delirious all day and has since slipped into a coma. Please pray for Steve his father and the rest of his father at this time. Thanks.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Steve is one of my favorite guys ever on LPSG and one of the first I conversed with. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with him and his family.

Media
Steve has become one of my closest friends in the last few months. He is a strong, thoughtful, sensitive, and kind man. The support from LPSG during this difficult time has meant more to him than you can imagine. We need more people at LPSG and in the world like him.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, Steve is one likeable guy; you can't help but like him. I haven't heard from him in a while, either. No news is good news, I guess. I hope his father's condition is stable.

Steve's dad and family are in my thoughts and prayers too.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update

Steve's dad has been moved to a nursing facility. He is out of the comotose state ,however his dementia has heightened and Steve is spending a great deal of time shuttling back and forth between work home and the facility. Keep Steve in your prayers that he will be able to hold up himself under the pressure.