Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I’ll tell you about myself. I’m 35, 6’, muscular but I got a lil bit of a belly nowadays but nothing crazy. I have always had a very short penis at 3.5” long. Maaaaaaybe I can get close to 4” if I’m extremely turned on and extra extra hard. As far as girth goes, I’m on the lower side of average, at about 4.5”. Same goes for when I’m extra extra hard, I can get up to 4.75” around. I’m half white and half Asian.

My wife is 34, 5’4. Pretty fit but like myself, marriage has added a few pounds and quarantine with the gyms closing, she weighs 143. Natural D cups and a nice ass. She was born in India and came to the US when she was young.

So I have for years looked at this forum as well as other places on the internet on this topic, looked at both the pros and cons of it. I have had two previous long term relationships where my SO and I fantasized about it, but never went through with it.

Fast forward I’m now married to a wonderful woman. I’m actually her first sexual partner ever. She actually had only even gone on a few dates ever and The first time we had sex while we were still dating, I asked her how it was and she told me it was “ok”, she also kept asking me to go deeper, which turned me on greatly because I knew that she was already interested in something bigger before she even knew it. She told me it doesn’t ever feel like I’m all the way in.
She later told me when we were at a point we were more comfortable with each other that after the first time we had sex, she was wondering what the hype was. She thought to herself “that’s it? I don’t know why people pursue it so much.”

The first few times it was just foreplay and sex, but soon I started going down on her and fingering her and I could tell from her body language that she enjoyed that much much much more. She would always ask me to go down on her and finger her instead of wanting my penis in her. Although, if I wanted, she would never turn me down, she would lay there and let me have my fun after I took care of her. I asked her if she wanted to try toys, she was hesitant, but said if I wanted to she would try them. She later told me that she really did want to, but wasn’t sure how I would react. I had not told her that I had used toys with my previous partners. One day I bought a penis sleeve that added 1.5” in length and about 1.5” in girth. She had no clue that i bought it. It is made of that super soft rubber material that feels like the cyber skin toys. I went down on her, she asked for my fingers and I said I needed to be in her first. She was laying at the edge of the bed while I was eating her out and i put her legs up in the air so she wouldn’t see the sleeve. I inserted it in her and her face looked like I had never seen it. She moaned and made noises I had never heard her make. She orgasmed from the first time ever from penetration. Afterward I showed her the sleeve and she said she was wondering why I felt so much bigger and how amazing it felt. She said it felt like she finally really had sex for the first time.

After that, I eventually bought her a dildo that was 7” long and 6” around. Which became our normal way of being intimate, I would eat her out and use the dildo. I eventually bought another sleeve that was bigger, about 7.5” long and 6.25-6.5” around. She said it was fun but it would dry up even with lot’s of lube really quickly. She also said the texture wasn’t her favorite but she did enjoy being to actually have sex with me.

I bought her another larger dildo that was 7.5” long and 7.5” around. At first the thickness was a little too much for her. But she was very determined to use it and it quickly became her favorite once she got used to the girth. I would usually warm her up with my tongue and several fingers. She loves feeling full and being stretched, so I would start inserting more fingers in her. I asked her if she would like to be fisted and she said she thought it would be hot, so we started working on it. It took a little longer than I thought it would, but eventually I was able to first her and that actually took over as her favorite and became an almost ever night occurrence.

I did end up getting her a dildo that was almost 11” long insertable, and 8.5 inches long. If she is really really turned on, she can take about 9-9.5” of length. I think her sweet spot is 7.5-8” lengthwise. She liked tackling the challenge of this dildo. Like her previous dildo, it took her a little to get used to. We would use this one once a week on average and I would always first her to get her warmed up for it, and I would also use her next largest toy once a week on average also because that was her favorite. She wasn’t a super big fan of the texture of the largest dildo but liked the feeling of being full and stretched.

When we got married, I wanted to give her something special. I bought a vac-u-lock harness that I could wear with a squirting dildo that was the the most lifelike texture of any toy I have ever bought. It is 8.5” long, and 6.5” around. I wanted to find something a little thicker but i was having trouble finding squirting dildo’s that were thicker that had a realistic feeling. She had no clue I bought it but I did tell her I had a surprise for her. We got home and I started touching her and kissing her and she did the same. I was wearing my cage (I forgot to mention that she sometimes locks me up, however, this is not a super regular thing) and she noticed when she went down to feel me. It got her excited and she said she would let me out if I took good care of her on our wedding night. I had her close her eyes while I went and put her surprise on. I told her to keep her wedding dress on and lay on the bed ready for me to eat her out While she was still wearing her wedding dress, I lifted it up and went down on her, she was already super soaked before I even started eating her out which turned me on, i could feel my penis pushing against the cage but unable to get hard. After I ate her out for awhile, I stood up and slid the strap-on into her and began thrusting. I could tell she loved it from the way she was moaning and breathing and thrusting her hips back into me. I pulled it out and she was super excited to see it. We got to try several positions that I normally can’t do, and when she came, I made sure the dildo squirted it’s load into her. She was so turned on as she looked at her pussy in the mirror and saw cum running out of her. She said how she loved the way it felt leaking out of her and running down her legs. She kept making remarks about how much of it there was, and kept saying how there was more that leaked out of her than I came 4 or 5 times, not to mention what was still in her. She let me out of my cage and jerked me off, I was so turned on, I came after only a couple minutes (I don’t usually struggle with cumming too quickly).

We left for our honeymoon the next day and she asked me to stay locked up and use her “wedding cock”. She purposefully left the keys to my cage at home. It was so hot, we were able to have sex in the shower, I woke up in the morning and put her wedding cock on and I was able to cuddle her and spoon her. I remained locked up for that week, but when we got back home, she unlocked me and jerked me off, after I took care of her pussy of course. It was 2 months of marriage before the first time I was in her, and that lasted about 3 min before she was asking for her wedding cock which I quickly obliged.

Another couple of months later, she told me that she wanted to feel me cum in her for the first time. Up until this point I had always pulled out. She sat on my penis and grinded on me until I came. After I came I pulled out and she said “wow! I can’t even tell you came in me, nothing is leaking out like when you used my wedding cock and i didn’t feel anything”, then said, “I want to see how much of your cum my wedding cock pulls out. (She has told me that she had read that the head of the penis was designed to pull out competitors sperm, and that a longer penis will have more of a chance at getting a woman pregnant because it could pull out more semen than the other way around if they both ejaculated in a women within a short time. She also said she saw it on a Netflix documentary) I put the strap-on on, and thrusted in and out a few times, she asked me to pull it out, she wrapped her fingers around the base and glided them up the shaft, her fingers were covered in my cum, about the full amount that I usually cum. She excitedly said “wow baby, a bigger cock really does pull out a smaller penis’s sperm! You would have no chance of getting me pregnant if I decided to have a big cock after you!” It turned me on so much that in my most intimate moment where I came in my wife for the first time, she wanted a bigger cock to pull out my seed and place his seed deeper (even if it was just a toy) I’ve only cum in her a few times sense but everytime she has asked me to use her wedding cock and squirt it’s load in her after it’s pulled out mine.

She’s told me that when we try to have kids, she wants me to jerk off into a cup, use the syringe that comes with her wedding cock and when she cums, she wants me to squirt my semen into her. It varies how often I penetrate her with my penis, on average once to twice a month. Usually when I’m in her, it is for about 3-5 min and then she ask for me to go down on her or use one of her toys. It literally was 6 months of marriage before I had spent an hour of time inside my wife. But we have sex an average of about 5 days a week. The good thing is that she almost always jerks me off afterward.

She LOVES being stretch and feeling full. Our newest dildo is 8.5” long and 9.75” around and is a very soft material. She loves it. Currently we use it 2-3 times a week. She said once she gets completely used to it’s girth, she can see it becoming her favorite toy (currently it’s second to her wedding cock because she loves the texture of it but she does wish it were thicker than 6.5”) Fisting her is pretty easy when she is aroused now, so usually within 5-10 min of foreplay. Her goals are to be double fisted, and to comfortably take a dildo that is 13-14” in girth. Which is the same circumference as a babies head at childbirth.

Sooo all that has led us to where we currently are. We would often talk about her with another guy while having sex, but afterward, she always would say she was just horny and also wanted to turn me on. Over the last few months, this has changed, she instead has been saying that she would be too scared (As in she is worried I’d be mad) and didn’t know if she could actually go through with it. Last week, it was brought up again (it’s literally what we talk about during sex 90% of the time and has been for the last 2 years.) I asked her if she really wanted it while I was using her wedding cock on her, she said she did (she always says this while we are actually in the act), after she came, she jerked me off as she usually does. She was taking dirty to me about how much she wanted to make another cock grow and how it would turn her on knowing she made it grow and she wanted to feel how heavy it was compared to mine and she’d love to compare them side by side. She said it would make her feel so sexy knowing it got so big and hard for her and it would make her feel so sexy knowing it came a huge load for her because it enjoyed her so much. I asked her if she would like me to set up something for her to compare my cock with another man, she said she would (this is something even when she wasn’t in the mood that she said she wanted to do one day. However, her answer about actually having sex with it is when she said she would be too scared) I asked her if she would like me to lick her pussy after she made him hard and compared us, she said she would. I said “you know baby, I really think if you were a little buzzed, and you were excited by seeing your first huge cock and seeing how hard it got for you, and if I was licking your pussy, I really think he would end up inside you.” She giggled and nodded and said “I think so too.” Then she said “would you be mad?” (She has been asking me this more which makes me believe she has been contemplating it for real). I said i wouldn’t and would be excited and would really love her being pleasured. Then I asked, so you’d be ok if I knew someone was huge and asked them to fuck you?” Her eyes got wide and she said in an excited tone “you really have someone in mind???!!!” I said “maybe...” she got super excited and began jerking me quicker, and she said “I want that!” I asked really? Are you saying that because you’re horny? She said “no baby, I really really want that, it makes me happy that you have someone in mind, that you’ve been thinking about it, that way I know you’re really ok with it. I was worried to tell you before because I didn’t know if you were really ok with it.” Then she said “what if I really like it?” And I said, “I want you to like it” and she said “what if I want it more often?” And I said we could do it every year for her birthday, my birthday, special holidays like Valentine’s Day and a few others and vacations. She began kissing me passionately and said “thank you for wanting to take care of me baby.” After I came, she went to take a shower. I asked her after if she had just been horny or if she really wanted it. She looked a little embarrassed and nodded and said “I really want that baby.” I asked if she wanted me to set it up so she could compare us and she said she thinks she would be to shy and embarrassed, so I asked her how. She said “we could get a room, have a few drinks to get me buzzed, you could start touching me and kissing me and eating my pussy, then blind fold me, and have him come in and enter me.” I asked “so you’d be ok knowing it was another guy, just not seeing him? You wouldn’t be turned on more seeing his big cock?” She said “I would like to see it, but I think at least the first time, it will be easier this way.”

I’ve asked her a few other times since, when we weren’t in the mood or messing around because I wanted to make sure. I told her I was just asking because I wanted it, but before I talked to the guy or set anything up, I wanted to make sure she was really down with it so I didn’t get someone involved and have to tell them last min it was off, each time she said she really did want it.

So basically I’m her to get info, opinions from others who have been in similar situations. I know this isn’t a swinging site per se, but when I was looking this stuff up years ago (and several times since then), even before I was with my wife, I would often find guys talking about it on these very forums. So I thought this was a good place to start as well as get info and if we are lucky, find the right man to please my wife.

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like she's into it and you definitely sound like you're into it, so go for it! Looking at her pictures, you will have zero problem finding someone with a big cock willing to take care of your wife. I get to Phoenix from time-to-time...

Korindie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no doubt we will both enjoy us and will bring us even closer together. I can already tell that she is very appreciative and has grown closer to me and me to her by me focusing on her sexual wants and needs, and she does the exact same for me. Some things we have tried have been my idea, where she wasn’t sure, and she goes with it because she trust me and wants to please me. Some things were her idea as well and I just go with it. And there isn’t anything we have tried that we didn’t end up having fun doing if it’s something we both wanted. Of course I want her first time to be very special and fun. So I have to make sure obviously the guy meets exactly what she wants in a cock, but also can be professional and that he will be ok with the parameters we have as a couple. And we’d have to be ok with whatever he was proposing. I mean I guess a lot of this sounds like it goes without saying, but from some messages I get, I can tell that a lot of people don’t think that way.

Reactions: P.J.9 and amazzzed2

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no doubt we will both enjoy us and will bring us even closer together. I can already tell that she is very appreciative and has grown closer to me and me to her by me focusing on her sexual wants and needs, and she does the exact same for me. Some things we have tried have been my idea, where she wasn’t sure, and she goes with it because she trust me and wants to please me. Some things were her idea as well and I just go with it. And there isn’t anything we have tried that we didn’t end up having fun doing if it’s something we both wanted. Of course I want her first time to be very special and fun. So I have to make sure obviously the guy meets exactly what she wants in a cock, but also can be professional and that he will be ok with the parameters we have as a couple. And we’d have to be ok with whatever he was proposing. I mean I guess a lot of this sounds like it goes without saying, but from some messages I get, I can tell that a lot of people don’t think that way.
I've been on the swing scene for years and bulled countless couples, it's a shame you guys aren't in the UK, you sound a perfect cuck couple and definitely sounds like we'd all enjoy it.

One thing that the both of you need to realize, and especially if she hasn't taken a bull yet, is to find someone that realizes that it isn't about him. There are plenty of men who will just fuck your wife and leave without a second thought, (which will result in a unsatisfying experience) but few who realize that he's augmenting your marriage by providing what you can't give her, true sexual satisfaction.

A woman has two basic needs, provisional and sexual. Very few men who call themselves bulls realize this & just go for quick pussy without understanding that the husband has to get something out of it too or else what's the point? What I've found is that that husband enjoys providing for his wife's provisional needs when he realizes that her sexual needs are being taken care of by her bull which results in a much happier wife, thus, a much happier marriage.

Korindie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing that the both of you need to realize, and especially if she hasn't taken a bull yet, is to find someone that realizes that it isn't about him. There are plenty of men who will just fuck your wife and leave without a second thought, (which will result in a unsatisfying experience) but few who realize that he's augmenting your marriage by providing what you can't give her, true sexual satisfaction.

A woman has two basic needs, provisional and sexual. Very few men who call themselves bulls realize this & just go for quick pussy without understanding that the husband has to get something out of it too or else what's the point? What I've found is that that husband enjoys providing for his wife's provisional needs when he realizes that her sexual needs are being taken care of by her bull which results in a much happier wife, thus, a much happier marriage.
This is some of the best advice. I’ve had guys message me and we start talking and I can tell right away it is just about getting a nut off. Like even in their messages they just kept talking about what they wanted, how they were going to do it, what they were going to do to her. Few have asked what we are looking for. And unfortunately most of the ones who seemed like good fits live too far away. I’ve made it clear to the people I talk with that my wife and I (mainly my wife) is in charge. They can be dominant, but as soon as my wife says no, it’s a hard no. Also that her pleasure is always going to be first, the guys 2nd and mine is third (from a physical pleasure sense).

I’ve made it clear to the people I talk with that my wife and I (mainly my wife) is in charge.

And that's the thing, it's all about her pleasure. By making the experience all about her, everyone benefits. A true win, win, win situation. I'm still amazed how few guys understand this.

Reactions: P.J.9 and amazzzed2