Pre cum and women getting wet.

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
I tend to be a pretty wet girl myself. Last night I got wet out of nowhere. I was talking to a guy friend on the phone. He started stretching his back during our conversation. I found this sexy as hell! The tone of his voice... the little moans he was making as he stretched. I was wet instantly. Totally reminded me of how he sounds when he cums. I told him if he needs to stretch again to let me know :biggrin1:

Another time he totally got me wet was last week when he was on pain killers. He had called me after he got off of work, he had surgery recently and was still in some pain. His voice sounded lower, more relaxed. Like he had just woken up. It was fucking hot! Downside was he had to cut the conversation short to pass out. After we hung up, I masturbated thinking of his voice and how I REALLY wanted to be laying next to him at that moment. By the way, I haven't told him about these incidents. I will soon enough.

I've been at work and just standing in an elevator near a guy makes me wet sometimes. But, I go into heat a week or so before my period. During that time, I have to change my undies several times a day. Being wet all the time has its drawbacks... It doesn't always happen, but I just want to have sex to take care of it once and for all :wink:

Thanks for your addition to this thread! Yes, certain things like voice and smell or even bodyheat can be very sensual. To me women are one big surprise packet from which you get the most when they are happy. My brother has this low voice with which he can make windows shudder. I've seen a girl he dated smiling like...well how do you explain when a women really really likes something? Ecstatic.

ready4_69now

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I LOVE LOVE LOVE foreplay, and giving oral sex to a woman. I could kiss, lick, suck, and eat pussy for hours. Don't get me wrong, I love a good hot fuck too, but I love to make a woman cum over and over, just sucking on her, licking her, fingering, licking some more, and eating her wet pussy. I'm extremely oral, and I love the sensations of tasting a woman, from her mouth, to her pussy, and everything inbetween. I think its hot to make a woman wet.

I also ooze lots of precum, especially when a woman is playing with my cock, keeping me hard, stroking it, her wet lips sliding up and down the shaft. I knew a woman once who was hungry for all that oozing precum and would keep me hard forever so she could keep licking and tasting it. Obviously we were very compatible, but circumstances sent us our separate ways. Sigh...

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone,

Yeah I have posted alot of LPSG about precum. I know this has been posted on the other threads but I'll do it again here. Here's my situation with precum. When I was about 15 or 16 years old I was dealing with raging hormones and my cock growing rapidly. I was getting hard ons with in my pants all the time: at school, home etc. One day after a really stiff boner in my pants I noticed a wet spot on my pants about the size of a sliver dollar. I kept getting these for a long time but always thought that 'I dripped water there' or a drink or something. It was also on my briefs but I had no idea what precum was. I knew almost everything else but not that. By age 16 my cock had almost grown to it's full size and I used to masturbate and play with it alot. I also got morning wood alot too. One day I was in my room getting up in the morning and had a morning erection. When I stood up out of bed I noticed this bead of clear sticky stuff ooze out of my piss slit and bead on my cock then drip down in a long strand. I was like wow!

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll continue. So thats how I learned about precum and also that I had been doing it for a long time. I have actually found that the flow has increased over the years. I have been embarassed by it many times too. Some women get really grossed out by it, and I have started to leak at bad times at my gym or beach or whereever. I have buddy's tease about it too.

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks John. I know the feeling. At one point I thought masturbating would solve the problem but it didn't. I wouldn't get an erection for several hours but I still leaked. Exhausting sex does help for a while, but how often does one get that.

Last edited:

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masturbating has nothing to do with how much or if I precum. I used to think there was a connection until a situation happened to me while working out one day at my gym. Prior to my work out I had spent a good hour reading erotic fiction online, chatting with a few female friends and masturbating. I had been really horny that day and needed to 'bate since sex wasn't an option that particular day. I also wanted to work out that afternoon and didn't want to get turned, or get a wet spot or anything. So at the gym I had a good workout and flirted and glanced at a few hotties. I guess I was still horny because my cock definately got a little swollen and fat at few points while I was there. As I was dressing down to shower, steam and leave I noticed a wet spot on my sweats but assumed it was water from my bottle, sweat or something. I really thought 'no way it could be precum cause I masturbated earlier'. Anyway I took a turn in the sauna for a few minutes which always makes me pretty fat due to the heat and humidity. I wasn't in there long but as I go up to shower and leave I look down and there is this string of precum hanging off my cock.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me continue (I sent that last post accidentally by pushing the wrong button). So there is precum hanging off my cock and it's pretty obvious to anyone who sees me that I am having a problem. Pretty embarassing. Luckily it was just me and maybe 2 other dudes in there with me at the time. Also, the suana is reasonably roomy and I wasn't that close to either of them. I assume they were too busy minding their own business to notice the guy who had sprung a leak. I remember thinking my assumption about not precumming cause I had jacked off right before to be wrong.

D_Sumefielde Sumesausage

Just Browsing
Media
Hi. I have been on vacation to the Dominican republic. It was fantastic and amazing. I have never in my life seen so many beautiful people at one place together. The women were simply stunning and since I was wearing swim wear I had to use all my concentration to not have a constant hard on. !

One day I decided to have a massage. So I went to this spa where they also gave massages. I had to undress leaving only my underpants and lay down with my face through a hole facing the floor. The massage was very relaxing and for a few seconds I thought I was just snoring away (which I wasn't, my mind was just taking a few minutes off). I had to turn around, face up, and that's when it got really good. She massaged my feet, then my legs, working towards my tighs and eventually my genital zone. I tried very hard not to get a hard on because not only would that be very obvious, it would also mean I would stain my pants with pre-cum. Jezus, that was...eye rollingly excrutiangly..I dunno. She even teased me when she saw I got half hard by going back up and stroke my pubic hair. Funny, she didn't dare to look me in the eyes when I left.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a great topic. Great stuff.... Are there any websites that show women's panties, pantyhose and pussies getting soaked when getting aroused?? I would love to know where you could catch some pics or video clips out there on the web of this kind of thing

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rather than bumping this 3 year old thread for the sake of bumping (it is a pretty hot thread to begin with), I have a question for all the heavy fluid producers.

When both the man and woman are producing copious amounts of fluid, is the consistency different than just the woman's lube alone? I don't/can't produce precum and was just curious about what I was missing.

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally find them to be very similar in feel, maybe that's just me though :) I think there may be a gap in the market for a men's pant-liner reading this thread too.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally find them to be very similar in feel, maybe that's just me though :)

Good to know. Thanks for the response. I have a thing for lube (long story).

I think there may be a gap in the market for a men's pant-liner reading this thread too.

You may want to patent a precum soaking bulge enhancing sponge.