pre cum production

longone8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
does any one know of a way to increase pre cum produciton? I have tried everything I can think of and find to get me to leak, only get a drop or two if I milk it from behind my balls. have been on Horney goat weed and L-Arginine ( saw those remedies on an old thread here) and nothing at all changed. I cum buckets and have no problem with hardons ( are hard and frequent) but wanna drip! turns me on, seen fellas that produce more pre than cum it seems. get hard, wet your shorts with sticky juice, I want that! I wonder what hormone stimulates the Cowper's gland, and if there is something safe to take to promte that partucular hormone's production?

any Urologists in the house?

:confused:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stick your finger in your ass and massage the upper wall of your rectum. That's where your prostate is. Precum is the product of several glands I believe, but that always gets me a few good drops.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also agree with the previous post. Prostrate message allows me to produce streams of pre-cum.

Sometimes it takes a bit longer than other times, but the results and the turn on is very exciting.

Enjoy life.

HOLLYWOOD29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i took once 20 grams of l arginine and 2 grams of maca and i was dripping like fireman with precum and my cumshot was like horse but kids dont try this at home i think it little too much of arginine 10 grams is the maks i think

longone8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
to better explain what happens when you massage your prostate, you get prostatic secretions, which is part of what seman is made up of. Pre cum is produced by the cowper's gland and is compltely different, I to drip out huge amounts of juice when I massage my prostate, get fucked etc.... but is not pre cum. is basically seman. Not bad mind you, but want to drip juice when hard and randy, yall know you know men like that, wind blows, cock gets hard, juice drips out.

longone8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I already shoot mine and your fair share! huge loads, wife has it every where, and can put your eye out with it as for shooting distance. still wanna drip while I am hard and forplaying, big turn on for me.

longone8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
but you know, I know fellas that if their cock is hard they just have a constant flow that will drip to the floor even without any manipulation, you know if they are hard, they flow juice.

That is what I want!

mucotevoli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes prolonged stimulation or foreplay can lead to more precum. If I have been turned on for over a half-hour, I can usually drip.

this defintiely works. ive found "edging" makes me drip quite a bit. in other words, tease and jerk yourself but dont cum. keep doing this for a while, bringing yourself closer and closer to cumming but holding back at the last minute. do this repeatedly and you should have a fair amount of precum

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I've done some "research" on this in the past, and sadly I don't think you're going to find anything that will make you produce any more precum than you already do.

It seems you're straight, but one solution to not producing a satisfactory amount of your own is to hook up with someone who produces a lot of it and just connect with it that way. :wink:

Precum tastes ten times better than cum does, at a minimum, and it's always fun to suck someone who leaks like a broken faucet...

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
but you know, I know fellas that if their cock is hard they just have a constant flow that will drip to the floor even without any manipulation, you know if they are hard, they flow juice.

That is what I want!

thats what i have, but i dont know if u can produce it- it just comes naturally. i have always drooled tons of precum- damn i remember when i was a teen in HS i would get hardons during class and would soak my underwear, and even my jeans!! never tucked my shirt in, hehe.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Precum comes from Cowpers gland, which is very small. It only produces a few drops:
Bulbourethral gland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Semen (cum) is about 40% from the prostrate, 40% from the seminal vesicles, and about 20% from the testes (balls).

Think of it guys, you may have big balls, but they only produce about one tenth of a teaspoon a day!

Digdug-lee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
very nice cock jackn',nice shape,and a great size.
Uh..anyway,my few cents are that I think that it is like some of you said,everybody is different and some folks can only produce so much even when supplementing.
Its like on the womens issues topic about how some women produce huge amounts of fluid when they orgasam,and some women do not produce any.
A suggestion that some guys may want to try, is using a buttplug or even better a inflatable plug.
You want to put some pressure on your prostate zone buddy,use that and you will get a lot more precum.At least thats how I am.
Put it in before you start getting real hard(if possible),and as soon as you start really arousing you'll be dripping all over.
Of course,the extra pressure on the prostate also will make your orgasam harder to control as far as "edging up";because of being more sensitive.
But when you do orgasam it'll feel wild and it will feel much deeper.
Its hard to explain.