pre cum production

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys :) For what my woman's two-cents is worth ... I was having a rough time for awhile with manufacturing enough natural lube (which is *kind* of like men's precum, right? At least in that it is produced pre-orgasm) and my doctor told me (duh) to drink more water. :D I'm still not gushing like I was 17, but it has helped. *helpful smile*

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes prolonged stimulation or foreplay can lead to more precum. If I have been turned on for over a half-hour, I can usually drip.

Same here... however, the more I am turned on the more likely it's to just pour out. Also, holding off for a few days, always seems to produce much more.

Prostate massage, hmmm... still looking to try that...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same here... however, the more I am turned on the more likely it's to just pour out. Also, holding off for a few days, always seems to produce much more.

Prostate massage, hmmm... still looking to try that...

of course. but some guys just don't produce enough to drip regardless. it's a biological issue, and there is no "cure" or whatever you wanna call it. again, some guys are like me; we produce a lot of precum very easily. when i get turned on, i can form a puddle where my cock lies on my thigh. some guys, no matter how turned on they are, just don't produce enough and never will.

what gets me is that there are SO many of these topics. i wish people knew how to use the "Search" button.

BrujoDC

Just Browsing
Media
I used to not produce a lot of pre-cum. But since getting a PA about 5 months ago, it's increased a lot. Probably because my cock is trying to keep the ring lubricated, but there is definitely a big increase.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tends to be different for different people. Just like everyone's got a different cock size, we all produce different amounts of precum. I tend to drip a lot more now than I did, say, 10 years ago. No idea why. But in high school, I didn't really precum at all. Now, I can be just a little horny and be leaking in my pants. Or I can be hard and rub up against something and start to leak a little. And if I've been really horny, and jacking off for a while, then yeah, I'll be leaking buckets. And yet... I still wish I had more precum. :)

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i only know how to increase semen volume. i may work for precum but i never paid attention.

for semen go out an buy a bottle of Lecethin (usually at GNC health foods and sometimes called Soya Lecethin). Take minimum 2 pills at every meal. But dont go insane and take like 8 cause i know some of you will. in about a week to two weeks youll see a HUGE difference in volume of your semen. that and it feels good cumming that amount too. lol

bigdog1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i only know how to increase semen volume. i may work for precum but i never paid attention.

for semen go out an buy a bottle of Lecethin (usually at GNC health foods and sometimes called Soya Lecethin). Take minimum 2 pills at every meal. But dont go insane and take like 8 cause i know some of you will. in about a week to two weeks youll see a HUGE difference in volume of your semen. that and it feels good cumming that amount too. lol

lecithin is indeed a major constituent of seminal fluid (precum/cum) but watch it with the soy products, they contain plant estrogens which can sidetrack your manly attributes, try egg yolks instead, preferably raw or soft boiled

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
doubt if theres alot that can be done to increase it much, maybe a little. its just one of those chemical makeup deals, some guys pre alot, some not at all. me, i precum rivers- and i am glad i do, but at times it can be a bit inconvenient.

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
again, some guys are like me; we produce a lot of precum very easily. when i get turned on, i can form a puddle where my cock lies on my thigh. some guys, no matter how turned on they are, just don't produce enough and never will.
If the idea behind precum is to prime the urethra for the safe passage of sperm--reducing acidity, etc--then "enough" has nothing to do with how much puddles on your thigh when your cock is just laying there.

Most guys who don't think they produce any produce at least enough to serve its purpose. It's out of sight, so it goes unnoticed.

(The fact that it tastes so damn good seems to imply that its purpose is much, much more than the biological explanation lets on. :smile:)

(The fact that it tastes so damn good seems to imply that its purpose is much, much more than the biological explanation lets on. :smile:)

I totally agree. I'll take precum over cum any day for tasting. Plus visually it's so erotic. There is something about a cock precumming. Wish I could meet more guys that do this. :smile:

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes like to keep a guy on the edge for a while so that he will crack and completely overpower me... and this always produces loads of precum. I love how sweet my toyboy's precum tastes, and when it soaks into his boxers and jeans while we're fooling around.

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sometimes like to keep a guy on the edge for a while so that he will crack and completely overpower me... and this always produces loads of precum. I love how sweet my toyboy's precum tastes, and when it soaks into his boxers and jeans while we're fooling around.

Ive had a few girls that liked doing the same thing. and from the guys point of view it feels awesome. i can usually soak through my jean no problem with just precum.

Ive had a few girls that liked doing the same thing. and from the guys point of view it feels awesome. i can usually soak through my jean no problem with just precum.

Curious Joe, do you feel the precum coming out? What does it feel like?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I wish I could precum like a river but I don't. I can feel the drops come to neutralize the urethra and that's it. I do cum a huge flood. I knew some guys that were the opposite.
One buzzard around 57 wouldn't leave me alone. I was in my early 20s and just started working as an engineer. I got so sick of it, I'd intentionally make sure he had a huge wet spot and blue balls. All I had to do was wear tight jeans, and sit at my desk with my legs spread. He'd get a wet spot big as a saucer. Oh to be 22 and hot again. :cool:

hemingway12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i always have heaps, it makes masturbation so much easier because i am circumcised, so i hardly have to use lube at all. it gets anoying if i have a hard on for ages because it just keeps driping and my underwear ends up soaked