Pre-cum question

VeinyMember

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure this has been asked before so bear with me.

Do you leak pre-cum? How much? Do you leak with little visual/physical stimulation or does it take a lot?

For the straight guys, have you ever tasted your pre-cum? If you have tasted it did you like it? I address this question to straight guys because I think it is highly unlikely that a gay man has never tasted pre-cum while giving a BJ.

I personally produce a LOT of pre-cum and it takes very little stimulation to make me start leaking. Basically just thinking about sex will make me leak.

Even though I am gay I really don't like the taste of semen but I love the taste of pre-cum. I eat mine all the time. Seeing another man leaking pre-cum really turns me on. Wish there were more videos showing this.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm straight and i've tasted my precum and i actually really like tasting it.

my actual cum, not so much. pre cum is mostly tasteless, just a little sweet. i barely make any precum unfortunately.

Reactions: Mickey1234

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A younger guy will mosy likely produce more precum than an older guy. Edging also has an affect on the amount that leaks but nothing beats a little prostate massaging be it done with a digit,a vibrator or a dildo.

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With me it kind of depends. At times when I jerkoff there's hardly any precum and other times there's a ton. Sometimes in the morning I'll fantasize about sex for a while and when I get up my pants are all wet.

I'm straight and love the taste of it (My own, that is. Never tried anyone elses) but don't like the taste of my cum. Kind of wish I did, though.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
A younger guy will mosy likely produce more precum than an older guy. Edging also has an affect on the amount that leaks but nothing beats a little prostate massaging be it done with a digit,a vibrator or a dildo.

That isn't necessarily so, I never even noticed any until I was over 40 and believe me I spent lots of alone time with my cock.

If it does happen for me, it'll usually happen when approaching ejaculation.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That isn't necessarily so, I never even noticed any until I was over 40 and believe me I spent lots of alone time with my cock.

Same here. When I was younger, I didn't precum much at all. Now, while I don't wet through my pants, like some of you do, I definitely precum more than I used to. I can just be thinking of something hot and I'll end up with a wet spot through my boxer-briefs.

I usually only get a few drops if I'm horny for a while otherwise I just dont get it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can pre-cum quite a bit. It streams out, especially when the postrate is massaged.

A nice lube and also a nice build up for sexual activity that involves intercourse.

GoBB

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have maybe maybe a single drop of precum if I ever have it. Its a shame, because I hear thats what women really do like flowing from your dick.

Reactions: meningreentights

D_Barasiah Teabagher

Account Disabled
Media
I'm straight. I tend to precum quite a bit, and I love the taste of it. I can't stand the taste of my cum, though.
When I get horny much at all, I start leaking, sometimes leaving a large wet spot in my pants.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's the rule more than the exception for me. When I don't have any, it's like where the hell is it? I can usually get some out by massaging up from the penis bulb.