Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a big pre-cummer too. Always get comments on it. I almost never need lube to masturbate, because I can just milk the precum out, about every 5 seconds. I also get the wet spots in the jeans, sometimes an inch to 2 inches wide! That's going through my briefs! One time at work I had a semi and it was positioned so the tip was pressed up against the fabric of my breifs, but wasn't in contact with the baggy leg of my pants. It soaked through so much that it dripped down my leg and left a trail all the way down to my knee. That takes talent!

Reactions: Jtgy

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do not precum much at all but I messed around with a guy once who precummed so much while we were making out it looked like he had peed in his pants. It was totally HOT!

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. I am signing up for the Big Pre Cummers Club. (BPCC). I leak like crazy with the right mental stimulation. A week ago, for the first time ever, I harvested a couple globs of the stuff and used it as lube to play with my ass. Best lube ever for that kind of play! Fingers slid right in ...good fun, shot a massive load.

Reactions: Jtgy and Hard cock

mkedude25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Big precummer here too....all I have to do is get a good mental image of something sexual and I drip like crazy...dont need to be hard either. Gotta wear underwear to collect it or else it would show right through!

Txcowby8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a big leaker, always wear underwear for that reason.
There's this one guy in my office that I must have a subliminal thing for becasue whenever we are in a meeting together I start to leak. I don't get hard, just leak
That's totally hot buddy it would be cool to know if he leaks too. Love precumming throughout the day.

gaygent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
About 6 months ago I picked up a young guy (about 25 years old) at a local motorway service station. The car park area was very busy so he got into my car and we drove to a nearby wood. On the way I could see he was hard so I reached over and squeezed his cock through his chino style work pants. He unzipped the fly and his hard cock sprung out - about 7 inches. His foreskin still fully covered the head but I could see a pool of clear pre-cum forming and running down the shaft. I reached over again and pulled the foreskin back a little. A flood of pre-cum ran down his cock over my fingers and into his thick bush. At the woods he dropped his pants and cotton boxers and I filled my mouth with the sweet clear liquid. I sucked him until he shot a full load down my throat. He said he always had lots of pre-cum but his girlfriend didn't like it. I offered to provide a full service any time he needed it - but the job he was doing in the area finished that day and I haven't seen him since. Pre-cum is a real turn on.

elshgaser24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had no idea that a guy could soak his underwear with precum until I met this guy in college. It looked like he had pissed himself when I pulled down his pants to see his underwear. I've always been only able to muster a drop or two. Nothing says 'I'm horny' better than a nice patch of precum.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone else a big precummer like me? I love seeing pics of guys with precum soaked underwear... totally turns me on!

I honestly used to get really embarrassed about how my "leaky" cock, but now I don't mind at all.

Here's a pic of me from the other day with a major precum stain in my boxers after wearing my jeans and rubbing myself while reading all your guys' hot posts on lpsg! Anyone else have some hot pics like this, or stories?

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/204461/cat/500/ppuser/399436
man, happens to me all the time!

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been a leaker for as long as I can remember getting hard! Thought it was normal, and that all guys leaked pre as well. It wasn't until HS that I realized that all of don't leak! Leaking is what made me go to colored briefs. Precum always left stains in underwear from the proteins, even after washing you could see it. Wasn't easy as a teen needing to tell Mom that you needed to use the washer and some bleach to clean your underwear up! Nowadays, I tend to wear underwear made from microfiber, and unfortunately it lets pre leak right thru, does not absorb like cotton would. As a adult, I learned to appreciate leaking, unless I ever got some aroused that i leaked thru underwear to pants and was out in public!

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Dude,

Here is a solution to your problem of leaking "PRE". Buy some 'MENS GUARDS' and put one in the pouch of your boxerbriefs (sorry, they won't work in 'boxers').No more stains and no more wet spots on your pants. You can find 'MENS GUARDS' in drug stores in the department where 'DEPENDS' are sold!

RICKY_27

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From today....

877853-precum-in-my-white-briefs.jpg