Pre-cum success

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by rnk, Nov 18, 2009.

1. rnk

rnk Member

Albums:
    I am so excited. I have never had any pre-cum at all. For the past few months I have been taking supplements and testosterone shots. And tonight,during an extra long j/o session, i noticed that i had a drop starting. i was able to work it into four or five drops. Enough to get a taste at least. I know it is not much but not having any for 35 years, it feels like a huge step forward.
    Anyone have any secrets or tips in producing extra flow? And please post any pictures if you have them.:rolleyes:

tutkunadam likes this.
  2. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Staying hydrated. Also a prostate massage will get you flowin', though it's not for everyone I suppose depending on how willing you are to actually get that close to it. I'd like to trade; I don't like pre-cum at all.

3. Truck

Truck New Member

are you sure the testosterone is necessary? i guess it depends on how much you are taking, but generally the negative side effects greatly outweigh the benefits

4. TheThickOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Depo-testosterone administered by the Dr, and having your testosterone level every quarter will ensure that your blood doesn't "get too thick" and your testosterone stays within an acceptable level. Having too little testosterone is a problem, as well as too much. The problems you read about testosterone are the unregulated types that are self administered. I have been on DT for years, starting when I was about 32.

5. TheThickOne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh, and i pre-cummed buckets since I was able to remember. It is kind of a drag. I am glad you are finally getting some. You could have half of mine.

6. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    i just keep working it up and squeezing under the head to get it to flow. i have photos in my gallery with precum shots. it is hot to lick it and taste it: sweet!

7. rnk

rnk Member

Albums:
    The testosterone and supplements were not for building up pre-cum. It is just a great side effect. My T-level was low (140) and now, under a doctors care, I am up to 735.

tutkunadam likes this.
  8. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

A Must:
      1. Drink a glass of water every 30 minutes.
      2. Eat healthy and nutritious foods.
      3. Don't masturbate every day, every other day is fine.
    Optional:

1. Take 1 Multi-Vitamin Pill a day.
      2. Take 1 Fish Oil pill a day.
      3. Take 1 Zinc pill a day.
    You can find such pills in any pharmacy in the world.

I don't have to mention Cigarettes or Alcohol, such things are known to damage your overall health, If you stick by them, then you deserve what you get.

If and If such problem still sticks with you after you follow the methods I wrote above, then you should see a Urologist where he will do a rectal and prostate exam (Prostate has a big role beside Cowper's Gland) on you to see If there are any Chronic infections.

Refer to this site to do a self-test to see how healthy your Prostate is: http://www.cpcn.org/ipss.pdf

9. cumshootr

cumshootr New Member

I'm 28 and precum now more then I ever have. I would have to say i'm also in the best shape that I've ever been so that might have something to do with it. I've always had precum but now after I'm jerking off for a few minutes it really starts flowing. I usually get a little bit with each stroke. I love it when my head gets all nice and sticky and I can pump my foreskin. I don't smoke and don't drink a lot and try to eat healthy (balanced) diet. I drink plenty of water too.

10. D_Dick_Jerqhoff

D_Dick_Jerqhoff New Member

I was never a pre-cummer in the past except for the odd slip of cum during heavy sessions. I had heard that Horny Goat Weed stimulates pre-cum a few years back so I took some and it worked well. Sounds weird but I got used to the sensation of it building and I was able to replicate that feeling without the influence of HGW. Now it's routine - sometimes I have large loads and sometimes it's relatively minor - think it depends on hydration as noted above.

11. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd take you up on that offer . . . .

12. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think I will try HGW. Is there a dose size? I intrigued when you say you have a sensation of it building. What does it feel like?

13. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Just keep doing what you are doing, but do it longer!:biggrin1:

14. D_Dick_Jerqhoff

D_Dick_Jerqhoff New Member

I would start with one or two capsules and see what effect they have. For me, it made it easy to identify the origin of the pre-cum - feels like somewhere beyond my balls - likely the prostate. So now I can find that spot and bring the precum out.

15. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Bulbourethral gland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

16. rnk

rnk Member

Albums:
    thanks everyone. some good ideas

Draft saved Draft deleted