Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love my precum. I find myself mindlessly dipping my finger on the end of my cock then my mouth as I masturbate. Didn't even realize how much I did it till I started going online cam. It gets me ready for swallowing it all when I cum.

I too enjoy precum at times.. Maybe it's what I have eaten before?! When I'm on a few supplements for a few weeks and refrain from cumming for a few day and enjoying my Estim sessions. I usually can drool precum:p, So that means more for me!! :)

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't precum much, but when I do I always taste it and enjoy the slippery, salty goodness!

When I am arroused I enjoy anything that oozes from my dick! When I use anal toys my prostate oozes and I catch and devour every drop i can. I love it and crave more!

Sometimes I get a strong prostate orgasm and a nice gush of thick fluid come out. I always have my hand ready to catch it. I will immediately slurp it down!

If i miss a good drip and it drops on the rug I feel cheated! I swear, when I am horned up I wish I had a room full of cocks to drain! Precum and all!

Frank240

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I leak PC pretty regularly. Sometimes just surfing this site is enough to leave an embarrassing stain on my khakis. When edging, I usually get enough to sample/slurp and to use as head lube for the light touch phase of masturbation when I focus on my head and glans. Perfectly slick and always so sweet. I really look forward to it as one of my favorite parts of self love sessions. Mmm!