pre cum

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt you can really see it. Besides cumshots in videos are carefully staged. Can you imagine trying to stage a precum shot?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeap, JohnTheHorse, it can be done. I use to use icuii a lot and a dude send me a video of his cock pouring pre. As we chatted, he focused his cam on his dick as it literally "poured" pre out the slit and down the head and shaft. It looked like a water faucet has been opened. Amazing.

Luke

HungJordan: Mine tends to be clear, sticky, and moves very slowly. It doesn't run like 'water' at all. Mine seems to increase as I get older for some reason to the contrary of what another posters mentioned about it decreasing as you age.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=HungJordan link=board=relationships;num=1075065091;start=20#24 date=02/02/04 at 13:04:38]Mine tends to be clear, sticky, and moves very slowly. It doesn't run like 'water' at all. Mine seems to increase as I get older for some reason to the contrary of what another posters mentioned about it decreasing as you age.[/quote]
That was probably my posting, Hungone. Maybe I should have given some numbers for the ages. I'll be 75 this month and could tell no change in pre amounts even when 70. Within the last couple of years, though, I can tell a difference. One reason could be b/c I don't spend as much time playing with it hard. I'm not showing on cam like I did when I edged and jacked maybe a couple of hours before shooting.

Luke

HungJordan: A lot of people have said that precum and regular cum decrease with age.

KeraAndMike: Oh I guess I do pre cum a lot after reading this more. When I get really hard it just flows which Kera loves when shes between my legs for...some reason

Mike

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I make a lot, don't know if it's any more or any less than any other man though, I have no basis for comparison.

Sometimes when I pull it out to piss, if I've been "excited" recently, my foreskin is full of the goo. :D

HungJordan: Goo buildup in the skin is very common for me too. Sometimes I am flooded to my amazement. I wash carefully at least once a day.

junior15074: I am one who precums very easily. Recently over the last two years, if I have been stroking my dick over several hours, being careful not to cum, I will actually gush out a load of precum. It will pour out of my dick like a faucet (I'm not kidding!!) and drench everything, my dick, balls stomach, and legs. Generally after that, the precum will slow down, probably because I emptied the cowpers gland.

AUncut10in: Junior, I have a friend that does that. It is incredible to watch. He jerks off and shoots a huge load that anyone would be proud of. The stuff that comes out shoots in 5 or 6 ropes but is more clear than usual cum. But then he says wait, that's not the real thing. he keeps jerkin off and sure enough shoots a load that would cover a dinner plate. By the time he is through, there is cum all over the place. He tells me when he shoots the first load, it isn't and orgasm, he doesn't have the euphoric feeling. He is the only person I have ever been with that shoots like that. If he has cum recently, then that first ejaculation is barely there. It also seems to vary depending on how turned on he is. I can always tell how long it has been since his last load.

junior15074: Auncut, My precum gushes are like your friends. I definitely am not having an orgasm, but will look like one except it is very clear. I donot always have the precum gushes except if it has been awhile and if I have been stroking my dick for a long time and not allowing myself to cum. THe first time it happen to me it took me by surprise. At first I thought I had an orgasm, but realize I was still horny and it was clear. This has been going on for only the last two years.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As this thread has pointed out, the amount of precum widely varies between individuals. Some never producing it, others, like junior, gushing pre when aroused. Years ago, like decades, I knew a dude who kept his genitals wet with pre with just the hint of anything sexual. His cock, balls and total pubic area stayed soaked from excitement. I consider me the 'happy medium" and after a time of edging during masturbaton, ooze enough to cause my foreskin to pop as it covers and uncover my dick head. During the last year I've noticed a difference in the amount, producing less, but still enough to taste from time to time. ;D

Luke

tripod2004: Since starting this topic a while ago I have been amazed at the replies. I don't gush pre cum but have heard of guys who have a pre orgasm spurt. It's very rare and doesn't have the same sensation but does happen and, i'm told , is usually a more violent stream than the true cum. If anyone can do this, contact me. By the way, I'm certain the amount I produce has increased as I get older and the first sign of an erection is the start. So yeah, I DO call it a problem

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure what the guys who say they 'gush' precum are referring to - mine is like a long slow ooze or secretion. Gushing brings to mind a running faucet or something. Let me ask this then, what is the color & consistency of your guys' precum? Mine is clear and very very sticky. I don't think it could 'gush' even if it wanted to!

junior15074: JohnTheHorse, When mine gushes which doesn't happen everytime, it is clear and sticky. It pours out of my dick like a faucet. I've never seen anything like that before. If I wasn't doing it myself I would have a hard time believing something like that was possible. It only happens if I have been edging for quite awhile. Once it happens I am still horny and my dick is still hard and ready to release its load once I decide to let go all the way. I drink a lot of fluids which might have something to do with it.

grantstephens: My wife loves the taste of my precum but not my ejaculate which is a shame. I don't always have precum though lately it seems as though I get it a little more. Could be that I'm on testosterone therepy. Anyways, I wish I could produce more so my wife would blow me more.

joe22xxx: I'm not sure of the word to use to describe how I pre-cum. It just oozes out & when I'm real horned up, it leaks out of my dick continually. It gets real wet. It tastes real sweet & is sticky as shyt.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=joe22xxx link=board=relationships;num=1075065091;start=20#38 date=02/18/04 at 23:25:49]I'm not sure of the word to use to describe how I pre-cum. It just oozes out & when I'm real horned up, it  leaks out of my dick continually. It gets real wet. It tastes real sweet & is sticky as shyt.[/quote]
To me you did a fine job describing your precum technique, joe22xxx. You create a mental picture for me, thank you. ::)

Luke