Pre-ejaculate question

Gekko

Just Browsing
Media
Lately during sex with prolonged foreplay hubby produces a significant amount of pre-ejaculate. Without being to graphic, it's enough I jokingly asked if he was peeing on me, which he isn't. No color, no smell, slightly slippery. Last night was sort of the most prolific however, and so I thought maybe it's time to ask online. Google searches come up with 40 pages of ads for herbs to make more ejaculate, and no good research.

So how much pre-ejaculate should be "normal"? If I massage his scrotom or the perenium he releases (with considerable force) a pretty good squirt (up to half a teaspoon) happens, and more if he's messing around with my hair (he's got a huge long hair fetish) The first time he shot while I was facing away and it hit my ear which made me jump about 3' off the bed in surprise, and then I felt stupid and he was embarassed. I don't want him to be embarassed obviously.

I have to say it has totally freaked me out, I have no idea what to think of this. We talked a bit and he said it's never happened before but sex was always about release and he never really participated in foreplay for extended periods, so it surprised him too. No pain, no discomfort, just an inordinate amount of pre-ejaculation. My hair and a towel were quite wet by the end of the foreplay session which led me to think this was a significant amount of pre-ejaculate. And yes he had the usual orgasm (volume and other details were like usual)

So does this happen with other 40+ yo men? How much is typical?

Gekko

Just Browsing
Media
Interesting educational project site. I've never heard of it, and it was not on the first 9 pages of my search engine sleuthing. THank you very much.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what good ol' Alice has to say... The sheer volume sounds pretty uncommon, but it sounds like you could have a lot of fun with it. Enjoy!

imbiber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's actually not uncommon at all. Men in their 40's usually have a change in the prostate (often enlarging, sometimes shrinking). It's not a cause for worry (although all men over 40 should be getting annual prostate exams anyway). It actually suggests that his prostate has reduced slightly in relation to its encapsulation and his body is simply releasing more precum that before.
ENJOY IT; precum can be one of the highlights of foreplay and I've always thought that copious amounts of precum was very hot.