Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Huh! That's pretty interesting.

I agree that when I was on Propecia (finasteride) I too had less precum. Now I'm back up to usual.

That was an interesting read. Too bad the report only gives insight on how to decrease precum. How about increasing precum? Does that mean getting DHT?

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there something that would enhance the action of 5-
alpha.gif
-reductase? What about dihydrotestosterone (DHT) boosting or increasing the cowpers galnds sensitivity to it?

Need some medical biochem or pharmacology input!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
That was an interesting read. Too bad the report only gives insight on how to decrease precum. How about increasing precum? Does that mean getting DHT?

DHT is converted from Testosterone. You really don't want more of that shit as it causes an enlarged prostate and lowers your Free Testosterone level. Best to stick to hours-long edging to increase the flow and learn how to "mine" for precum with continual up-stroking and a tight grip.

DHT is converted from Testosterone. You really don't want more of that shit as it causes an enlarged prostate and lowers your Free Testosterone level. Best to stick to hours-long edging to increase the flow and learn how to "mine" for precum with continual up-stroking and a tight grip.

You're quite right and don't need other problems. The DHT connection and baldness in that study may explain some of my experience with guys I've known that were more prolific producers of the stuff. I guess if you can't make the stuff then be on the lookout for bald or balding men. :smile: LOL.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
You're quite right and don't need other problems. The DHT connection and baldness in that study may explain some of my experience with guys I've known that were more prolific producers of the stuff. I guess if you can't make the stuff then be on the lookout for bald or balding men. :smile: LOL.

From your '08 pix, I'd say you have no problem so are you balding?
I've always had a receeding hairline as a family trait and although it is further back now, I really did not start copious amounts of precum until I learned how to edge it out. Since then, it seems to have a mind of its own and I precum without getting hard. But yes, there are tons of scientific studies that correlate higher than average DHT with baldness and enlarged prostates however, there are other causes as well. Many can be minimized by eliminating sources of the female hormones, estrogen and estradiol. Even women are now saying that SOY, the rage for many years, is a precursor to estrogen and is to be avoided. Whenever I see a man, even a stranger, eating a SOY product, I walk right up and tell him. It lowers a man's free testosterone level causing all kinds of health issues.
Namaste
:smile:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm balding..well its shaved completely now, but hair loss was about 50% before complete ahaving. I am also very hairy elsewhere...so I should have higher DHT. but I am VERY dry and produce almost no precum.
I do wish I was a copious precum maker..it would be great as a lube, and I also think that it is amazingly hot to see a man just dripping with excitement. I know it could cause a few embaressing moments, but I wouldn't ever consider it a problem and would welcome the problem

From your '08 pix, I'd say you have no problem so are you balding?
I've always had a receeding hairline as a family trait and although it is further back now, I really did not start copious amounts of precum until I learned how to edge it out. Since then, it seems to have a mind of its own and I precum without getting hard. But yes, there are tons of scientific studies that correlate higher than average DHT with baldness and enlarged prostates however, there are other causes as well. Many can be minimized by eliminating sources of the female hormones, estrogen and estradiol. Even women are now saying that SOY, the rage for many years, is a precursor to estrogen and is to be avoided. Whenever I see a man, even a stranger, eating a SOY product, I walk right up and tell him. It lowers a man's free testosterone level causing all kinds of health issues.
Namaste
:smile:

I produce some and the pics reflects my more prolific moments which is not much and they are rare moments. I've seen guys just drool constantly. I've given it some thoughts about edging. I thought though that would be a better exercise with a partner. :wink: Kind of like bike riding.

I've heard of the Soy-Estrogen connection.

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
i had not produced precum for several years..went to my doctor for annual check..he said I had an under active thyroid problem...put me on meds for a awhile amd I'm now back to ozing pre cum again..so obviously there is a connection there

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

well i'm not bald, but i'm a big leaker, so i'm not sure if baldness indicates a big precummer.

i do keep my hair buzzed, maybe short hair keeps my cock wet. I"m uc and always thought maybe uc guys leak more but i don't have any official research to support that, just my own experience.

all my bros leak too, and they're all uc, but it might just be hereditary, and not becuz we're uc.

i also salivate, sweat, and cum alot, maybe it's just glands on overdrive all over.

Last edited:

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a 34yo black guy. I shave my head cause I developed a big bald spot in my early 20s. I am also a big leaker so I am not sure if my baldness has anything to do with it.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know that edging and not cumming really increases cum volume in an orgasm a few hours later. Did not know that edging increased pre-cum flow as well. Other guys feel that way? What experience do you have to share?
Recently I started edging more before cumming, instead of just jerking off for 5 minutes and cumming I try to draw it out as long as possible, and when I do my dick is like a leaking faucet. In my experience, it seems like the more you train your body to secrete, the more it will produce (for precum at least). I'm at the point now where in the morning if I'm lying on my stomach and I squeeze my ass cheeks together, I let out a little precum, and I don't even have to be hard. I guess my gland is in overdrive? This is all anecdotal though.