Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was fun to watch! The game show was a bit painful but kudos to you for finding more Scott Baio footage!
I think poor Bruce just fell prey to one of the many plastic surgeons in LA who promise to turn back the hands of time. What they don't tell you is they turn it back to the land that time and common sense forgot.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, the game show did have a celebrity kids Double Dare(David Faustino, Wil Wheaton, etc.), but an adult show is really pushing it. No offense. I guess the reason is that kids and their families are more of an audience grab then a adult-oriented theme. Even the tricks here are not up to Double Dare standards. I could see why there was never another episode besides some recognizable stars in the unaired pilot. I had to rewind the part where Scott was checking Bruce Jenner's pants like some hungry sex maniac from 8:50-8:53. LOL.

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bruce was very handsome to begin with. Above average in every catagory. The site of him winning the medal, all sweaty and waving the flag around is still burned into my memory. WOOF! Very manly.

I think he was the victim of a bad plastic surgeon, in truth he never needed anything done to begin with. I think it's sad he didn't realize how beautious he was already. :frown1:

Attachments

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bruce Jenner was soooo hot back in the day, circa 1976. All man! It's a shame he felt he needed to mess with what looked like perfection (to me, anyway). He was a STUD!

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That was Can't Stop The Music Wtih Bruce Jenner, Steve Guttenburg, and Valerie Perrine(best known as Ms. Teschmacher in the first two Supermans). And yes, that's Steve Guttenburg.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bruce has such gorgeous legs! And Steve Guttenberg with that curly hair and brown puppy dog eyes. Yeah, I still have a major crush on him. BTW, check out his stats here, paying special attention to "sexual orientation."

Steve Guttenberg