Pre Sph Fetish Humiliations/embarrassments

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Before I developed the fetish I suffered many small penis related embarrassments but in retrospect most are now very arousing and I wish I had developed the fetish much earlier.
One example of this is demonstrated by an extremely humiliating experience that I took absolutely no compensatory pleasure from but now the memory is very arousing to me.
I posted before about an experience when out clubbing with a friend I took a girl I met back to his flat. I didn't provide any detail except he ended up fucking her in his sofa bed about 2 meters away from me feigning sleep on a couch.
The reason for her fucking him instead of me was because she wanted to do an MMF threesome. I was drunk and horny enough to be up for it even though I knew he had a much bigger cock than me and I was generally embarrassed about my size even without an upfront comparison.
To make matters worse despite my mental arousal the alcohol meant my penis was slow responding to the stimulus of the sex with this girl. The first thing she saw in comparison was my tiny shrivelled baby dick and his semi erect truncheon. She totally blanked me at this point and focussed all her attention on him. I tried to join in but it was an uninspired feeble attempt as I felt like a spare wheel. I slipped away to my couch and pretended to pass out but I suffered the sounds of their love making which seemed to last an age. She was very loudly vocal whilst encouraging his efforts and making admiring comments about his size and prowess.
The worst part was having to face them in the daylight whilst feeling utterly humiliated.
If I had my SPH fetish it would have been slightly different but far more enjoyable for me. I would have probably stayed with them but quietly masturbated my little cock while I watched them. Then in the morning I would gladly arise without putting any trousers on and hope she sees my pathetic little penis in the light of day. I would quite likely very quickly get an erection as well which would be an even bigger kick because she never saw it in that state unless she had looked over as she was being screwed the night before.
I would love to relive the original humiliation but now inspired by my SPH.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In addition to my previous post I should say that the girl ended up being his regular girlfriend for a few months so She didn't just vanish out of my social sphere.
I heard it through the grapevine that she gossiped to a couple of other girls I knew about my tiny penis. My fault though because I boasted to a couple of guys about the MFM with her.
She must have got wind of my prevarication and set the record straight that I wasn't really involved.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know the feeling since my surgery mine looks like a kids big penis head found out both females and males don't enjoy seeing mine
A long time ago I posted a pic of my flaccid penis on some site. I had shaved my pubic hair as I used to do occasionally in the vain hope that it would make my penis look bigger.
More than a few people commented that if it wasn't for the bit of my upper thighs and stomach that showed in the pic they would have assumed it was a child's penis.