pre

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by im8cut, Feb 27, 2011.

1. im8cut

im8cut New Member

Albums:
    ive noticed this weird thing about myself..

i was active with girls yeaaarssss before i ever did anything with another bro and when im with a chick im as dry as a desert. no pre until maybe 2 seconds b4 i bust. ive noticed that most chicks HATE pre so it works out well until its time for fuckin. sooo many late night drunk sloppy fucks where im dry and shes dry and it turns out being a dry bloody violent painful fuck.

but when im with a dude, if hes workin on my junk with my mouth or just jerkin me off i get an absurd amount of pre.. not all guys like pre but for def more do than chicks. ive had some dudes ask me while giving me a beej if i came.. more than once during the encounter cause i have so much pre.. they think im cumming the whole time lol. but that doesnt compare to the rare encounters when im mackin on a dude or giving another dude a bj.. its drips out and forms a puddle under/around me if my boxers are down... its so bad that if i know im gonna mack with a dude before hand (i usually dont, i like it spontaneous better) i wear thick cotton boxers as well as bbshorts under my jeans or whatever just to absorb all the pre that i will will be pouring out.. lol. i also like it cause if i ever wanna plow a dude, i have more than enough pre to not use lube..

ne1 else like me?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

I pre(cum) a lot when doing lots of 69, sucking, nipple play, and jerking with a guy. The more I'm attracted to him (mentally or physically), the more I pre as well. But if someone wants a fast fuck without foreplay, there isn't much pre.

BTW. could you post some close-up pre pics?:wink:

3. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Same thing with me. I rarely make any precum, but when me and my bro are jackin together, I make alot. It's not pouring out of my dick like you do, but I make some...

4. im8cut

im8cut New Member

Albums:
    Well, at least I'm not alone lol

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I enjoy it very much when I am able to produce pre-cum during foreplay.

Makes the grand entrance so much more pleasant.

6. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't get much precum either, but then, I have never been with a guy, so can't relate from that experience!

7. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I'm fortunate (sometimes unfortunate when I mess my clothes in public) in that I pre-cum like a fountain and it doesn't make any difference if it is caused by a female or male...it's the BEST lube there is...
    I've never had anyone complain about my pre-cum...maybe that they are surprised at the amount...but never that they HATE it, or otherwise. Seems strange that they would. It's so natural...:shrug:

8. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have noticed that same thing too. I have also noticed that when I'm with guys I'm absolutely hard as a rock from the get go with veins popping out and even possibly a little bit longer and thicker. And definitely more precum too. But every time I've been with a girl I'm definitely not as hard, nor is there as much precum. I can look at girls and get very turned on in my head, but not as much happens below the belt. I'm not all that turned on by a mans body but if I'm with a guy I'm rock hard. Go figure.

You're definitely not the only one out there with this issue.

9. art

art
    Gold Member

I precum a lot at the hint of sex. Doesn't matter if I'm with a guy or girl, but usually with a girl there's a lot ore kissing and making out before take our clothes off for oral or fucking. If I wear boxers, there will definitely be be big wet spots on my jeans, so I wear briefs or something with similar absorbing ability.

I've also had guys ask if I've cum while giving me a blowjob, but never has a girl. It seems odd to me that a girl would be better able to tell precum apart from semen than a guy.

10. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Females have been demonstrated to have extra and additional nerve paths located in the posterior glossopharyngeal chamber. These specialized nerves are collectively referred to as the Supraglossal Laryngeal Uncinate Tracts. These nerve pathways have the capability of recognizing sperm cells. Stimulation of the Supraglossal Laryngeal Uncinate Tract occurs when sperm are in contact with them, results in primary association nerves firing within the vagus nerve eliciting a strong gag reflex. Apparently these nerve tracts can suffer from over stimulation and result in cellular atrophy and degeneration. Degeneration of these tracts can lead to hypersensitivity of the vagus nerve which is apparently a very unpleasant experience and thus avoidance of triggering factors would be likely. Such degeneration is referred to as Myotonic Reflex Synostosis.

TRANSLATION: SLUTS can taste sperm cells, but sometimes when females become MRS's they stop enjoying giving blowjobs. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted