Precum and clothing

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can you tell that you have precum soaked thru your pants? What materials are the easiest to soak through? I imagine workout pants. What about khakhi's the material seems like it would be harder to seep through.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm so sexy...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For that reason I do not wear light colored slacks, I am uncut and 'leak' when flaccid- my wife used to tease me she could 'tell what I was thinking by how low the wet spot was'.

I tend toward dark slacks- i also like cotton underwear as it tends to 'soak up' better.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes when I am working out I get a big wet spot right in the center of my bulge where my cock is. I used to think it was sweat but a few years ago after a work out while changing I realized that it wasn't sweat at all because all this clear sticky pre-ejaculate (precum) was leaking out of me. I have always had a large amount of the stuff but it took years to learn that a heavy work out makes me do this.

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Usually it doesn't show, because I don't precum that much. But a couple of times after making out with my bf and not having sex after that, it sure as hell shows; he doesn't precum and he teases me about it. But I don't care :smile:

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its a big problem for me.
If I get turned on I leak like a dripping tap. Black trousers are about the only thing I can get away with. Only problem is that if it dries it lives a white powder deposit which is visible. Have even tried wearing 2 pairs of undies when going out with the wife incase I leak a little precum(shes a bit saucy and likes to turn me on in public).
Thats the main reason why I don't freeball.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes when I am working out I get a big wet spot right in the center of my bulge where my cock is. I used to think it was sweat but a few years ago after a work out while changing I realized that it wasn't sweat at all because all this clear sticky pre-ejaculate (precum) was leaking out of me. I have always had a large amount of the stuff but it took years to learn that a heavy work out makes me do this.

It happens to me when I am working out as well. I now wear a jockstrap under my workout shorts.

representin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i never made much. i heard about it online but i dont have much precum. i might have a lil drip but usually it's dry till i cum

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I had a girl messing with my dick while she was sitting in my lap and trying to excite me (which she did) and it shocked me after she got up I realized it had soaked through my boxers and the shorts I was wearin which had never happened to me before. I was embarassed she might have thought I busted in my pants I dunno.

SKIPPY4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys produce more pre-cum than others and as such it is a "problem" for some.

I guess it depends on how you view it.

I am a wrestler and work out every day doing something in the gym. I've always had an abundance of pre-cum which soaks through everything I wear. It doesn't bother me, (probably because I don't do the laundry) and it is natural.

I "freeball" when I wrestle with a tight singlet so everything shows including my 9" dick and balls.

I get a lot of hard stares but no one really complains. I love the attention anyway.

The guys that I wrestle also "stain" their underwear or singlets when we grapple. I take that to mean that they like me.

Skippy

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
AW says he won't ever censor me, so I'll go ahead... :biggrin1:

Before talking on the phone with me, he sometimes puts a napkin or tissue inside his pants to absorb the inevitable pre-cum. I know this isn't practical when one doesn't know that one is going to be aroused. But it can be effective when one is sitting in one's office, and one's lover is describing her latest fantasy over the phone, in vivid detail. :wink:

He learned this lesson very earlier on in our relationship -- "I just washed these pants!" was his comment, I believe. :tongue:

It's easier when a woman gets wet, I think -- I can usually make it to the restroom and wipe away the wetness before it soaks through. And if it did, it would be between my legs, and not in the front of my pants, where it would be more obvious.

A more difficult situation is for a woman to be aroused while wearing a dress. I purposely wore a slip under my skirt during our latest date, because I suspected I would be taking my panties off sometime during the evening. I was correct, and the slip saved me from some possible embarrassment.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pre-cum can be a normal reaction.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

Yes, it can be embarrassing; but most can accept that this can happen to anyone.

bmw335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So does the precum ruin the clothing? Is there a special way to get the stain out?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wife once called me at work- she had been to the farmers market... she then went into great detail about all the veggies she had bought....

cucummmmmbers, caaaarrots, etc.... I could hear her getting wet.... I was also stuck on the other side of an office from the mensroom, in thin slacks (it was summer)... I had to 'wait out' most of the office... I knew with out looking I was a sopping mess... (she got hers when I got home! lol)

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, whenever I'm around someone that constantly arouses me, precumming my pants is inevitable. It doesn't seem to be much affected by what fabric I wear, though the fewer and thinner the layers, the bigger the wet spot. I've never been embarrassed by it, and said persons have found it amusing, attractive, etc. Basically, it's a sign that I'm extremely turned on.