Precum and clothing

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you tell that you have precum soaked thru your pants? What materials are the easiest to soak through? I imagine workout pants. What about khakhi's the material seems like it would be harder to seep through.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm so sexy...

Anything when commando will soak. Khaki, yes. Cargo pants last week in the middle of a park after just making out for 10 minutes.... with ppl cruising around, and not having anything to dry it... not that I'd know. I have a massive precum problem, especially when I've held off for a few days. Rarely but sometimes without really getting hard.

I suppose it will soak through anything if enough comes out... I guess it's how/where it does. A suit in the middle of a business meeting ????

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Futher... the darker the material the less. Thusly the khaki...

(note to self: avoid white linen Charles Nelson Rielly pants and erection)

I don't precum like some of the posters describe. I do notice I have been precumming if I wear dark underwear. There is whitish, snail-like stain on my briefs. Black briefs are the most noticeable.

I tuck the head of my dick into my left sock so sometimes dried precum makes the fabric stick to the hairs above my ankle.
Don't you just hate that! Makes you think about shaving your ankles.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It shows in khakhi's, anything lightly colored, or when I'm sufficiently aroused. I have a LOT of precum. My s/o has on occasion thought I'd had my orgasm when it was really just another big dallop of precum.

So I definitely try and pay attention to it, but fortunately it's rarely been a huge problem. Whenever the residue is there, I try and just brush it away or distract attention from it.

If more people looked more carefully, or if I ran into more people each day like back in college, it would (and did!) get noticed a lot more.

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pre-cum can be a normal reaction.

Nothing to be ashamed of.

Yes, it can be embarrassing; but most can accept that this can happen to anyone.

I agree. I leak like a fire hose and if I am out in public and get aroused (99% of the time) yes I will get hard and YES the faucet will turn on. I suppose it is all the more noticeable because I usually go commando but even when I wear briefs, I leak so much it usually soaks right through all fabric, making a big, sticky wet spot. When I was a teenager I used to OBSESS about it but not anymore; I just let it all flow, as it were. :biggrin1:

Tony

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bike pants or workout shorts are great especially if there black. The way the droplets of pre-cum ooze thru leaving the shiny wet spot. Or dress slacks which are usually very hard to hide.

I have had dinner with a special someone who kept rubbing me with her feet under the table by the time dinner was finished I gotten semi hard several times and the spot on my slacks made it very obvious…but it was an incredible turn-on for us both too. We couldn’t wait to get to the parking lot and then fog up the windows.
:mischievous:

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. I never thought of this. When turned on for prolonged periods of time, I can leave a nice sized spot of presemen in my boxers. Never thought what would happen in a situation where another person was involved. That would be annoying if you were just making out with no intentions on going further. I'd be changing into a new pair of boxers left and right.