Precum and Cum Stains in Crotch

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
In two different threads recently a poster has commented on having a wet dream while asleep in public or having a wet dream in class and it showing very badly. Has anyone had precum or cum stains bad enough that it looked like you peed in your pants. If so how did you handle it. How did others react?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny this should come up again as I answered a similar thread last week. My response was that once I was working out at my gym and developed a huge wet spot in my sweats which later turned out to be not sweat but precum. A little embarassing yes, but I don't think anyone noticed.

John

gargant1978

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's funny this should come up again as I answered a similar thread last week. My response was that once I was working out at my gym and developed a huge wet spot in my sweats which later turned out to be not sweat but precum. A little embarassing yes, but I don't think anyone noticed.

John

How come it's possible? Do you get arroused while working out? :biggrin1: I mean, you can always feel it when you precum. To answer the first question, yes, I precummed when I was in a public area (mall) and it happened to me once but luckily I was alone so I hurried back to my car and went straight home to change (my pants). I was totally arroused that time but I can't remember why. But I never have wetdream nor cummed at public. I need more stimulation to get to that stage :tongue:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How come it's possible? Do you get arroused while working out? :biggrin1: I mean, you can always feel it when you precum.

When I work out - especially when I am doing sit-ups, I do end up with precum. No, I do not get aroused, but it stains my shorts. And no, I don't feel it cumming/coming out at all; I only notice it when I look at the mirror. I have since taken to wearing a jockstrap when I work out so that the stain in my shorts is not so obvious.