Precum and morning wood

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Kips: I get precum when sexually aroused. I usually have an erection when I wake up in the morning, but there is never any precum in that situation. How about all you precum producers out there? Do you get precum with your morning wood? If so, isn't kind of messy each day?

2. Imported

Gold Member

GeorgenFLA: Kips, yes, I am just like you. I get loads of that great prescum when I am even slightly aroused. But, when I wake up, (usually every morning with a hardon), I don't have any prescum.

3. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: I woke up today with a nice huge one and had lots of precum too. I got the well known 'wet spot' on my sheets and right below my pecs too.

4. cork8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah...I'm a pretty heavy pre-cummer, too. You know: nature's lubrication is the best (IMHO). As I've gotten older (I'm 36), I don't wake up with as many morning woods as I used to...this morning, however, was an exception: it was raging! ;-)

5. Imported

Gold Member

bowler20024life: Unlike many of the other posters unfortunatley i dont precum like all of you guys do. When i get hard i will precum a few drops but thats about it. So i do not have any problems with wet spots on my boxerbriefs or my sheets.

Draft saved Draft deleted