precum & cum question for girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeahCat: Zora, I think a lot of it has to do with having a mature mindset. Personally, Ive always thought how unfair it was on guys to be brought to the point of orgasm only to have that warm mouth pulled away. I know how pissed off Id be if someone was going down on me and they stopped just as I was about to cum. There's just something deliciously nasty about having a guy cum in your mouth and to see the look on his face when he just lets go is amazing.

I can also sympathise with your experience re:feeling rejected by the way you react during sex. I had a former boyfriend -when I was young and silly enough to put up with this kind of crap- who hated the amount of noise I made during sex. I didnt feel rejected so much as stifled and got ideas that there was something wrong with me. I ended up not having an orgasm with him for the last 3 months we were together. All because I couldnt relax and be myself.

Its a terrible thing when you allow one person's insecurities regarding sex to impact on your natural reaction and enjoyment of it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leahcat, you sound like a very wise person, and I know you know what I'm talking about sexually. I think the worst thing women get thesedays is guys not wanting to go down on us. Now, I'm not even very into that, but I refuse to have sex with a guy who WON'T do it. If he doesn't like my moaning, he shouldn't fuck me so good! If he doesn't like my cum, he should stay home and masturbate. Basically, I feel there are enough mature men who are good lovers that I should never have to put up with this idiotic bullshit again- btw, people can be "mature" at any age. Oh yeah, if he cums in his pants when I take my dress off, I'm going to smack him into next Thursday! :lol:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
>>Faceking, those statistics are really scary. I hate to think that there are so many women out there who are turned off by a man's natural bodily functions, it's really ridiculous.

Maybe I've dated a few too many librarians ;-) And maybe that is a littttle bit too high, Zora, but it's a shame I suppose. I cum a lot, and shoot pretty thick and strong shots, so I know after one time after pulling out and cumming all over a woman, if she's into it. Usually, it's "oh shit, it's all over ______", but then the second time around... they'll ask for it (which turns me on even more... so look out) or it will be a "stay inside me". I've dated a few girls/women that wanted it anywhere and everywhere, and have gone on to measure a shot or two, but I have to say, those seem to be in the minority. But it's kinda like a 10" cock... the word tends to get around on your abilities, and inquiring minds want to know/see.

Cum itself, I notice is more enjoyable than pre-cum. It's sometimes a "do your thing, hurry up, so I can clean up" with cum, but with extend foreplay, precum can be substantial enough to not be pleasant for some. However, I've had significant precum come out that it can be a turn on... alas, it shows I'm turned on... and one of the greatest turn ons is turning someone else on.

had a former boyfriend -when I was young and silly enough to put up with this kind of crap- who hated the amount of noise I made during sex

Leah that does suck. "Noise" can be a major major turn on... but sometimes when it's not genious, it's a bit much. (not accusing you)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice post, Faceking, and btw- thanks for posting a pic of your face, you are a very handsome man!

I guess it surprises me what actually passes for sex with some people! If I'm going to bother to do it at all, I want it to be really good. I like sex to be fun, funny, passionate, erotic- all the mood ranges. I like the positions to be varied, techniques to change, well you get the picture. Sex can be so amazingly fun if we just get into it, I can't understand why anyone would deprive themselves of one of the best things about being a human being.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
As I said before, some of a woman's bodily functions turn guys off too. That whole "not-so-fresh" feeling.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, dirty is gross. I'm assuming we all agree with that. And I know some guys get grossed out if I cum a lot, some even think I peed on them! Well, fortunately, they are in the minority and I can dump them pretty easily. Our bodily functions, both men and women's, are pretty cool and there for a good reason- our highest level of physical pleasure. I don't see any reason to view something as "gross" that is bringing pleasure to my partner.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Zora...

>>And I know some guys get grossed out if I cum a lot, some even think I peed on them!

Curious if guys here are into squirting females? Moreover, women who just cum a lot. I've dated a few who did, but never alwasy dawned on me to go down on them, or perhaps they wanted to orgasm with intercourse (can't recall), but to have all the lucious stuff all over me. So long as it's clean... yum. I mean, it's like a compliment to your work below deck, no? Hey if I'm going to cum all over a woman, how is that not as hottt and sexy if/when she reciprocates?!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 4 2005, 02:13 AM
Um, actually I was thinking of Aunt Flo.
[post=271845]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, umm, well, that's different! I can completely understnd if a guy doesn't want to have sex with me then, but my opinion on that is if I can't get off, he can't either (at least not with my help). Some guys seem to get into the groove and others don't, I just don't like being asked to give a bj when there's no reciproction coming.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee+Dec 30 2004, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Dec 30 2004, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Excellent postings&#33;

Maturity has a lot to do with how we react to bodily functions. For women, we cum but it is not as blatant or obvious as the male ejaculation, thus "grossing" some out. Once we are more experienced and appreciative and accepting of our bodies, we tend to overcome those hurdles and enjoy the fullness of the male ejaculation.

As far as her not liking it, share this with her. While you are having sex, pull out and ask her to guide you back inside. Once she grabs your soaked cock, explain to her that the "juices" she is touching are mostly her own on your cock. That might help make the visual connection it seems she is not seeing.

Oh, as for the question at hand... YES, I love pre-cum and cum... as the women have said, all over me, in me... everywhere&#33;
[post=270901]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

bb, you&#39;re my kind of woman&#33; :D

<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Jan 2 2005, 11:45 AM
Leahcat, you sound like a very wise person, and I know you know what I&#39;m talking about sexually. I think the worst thing women get thesedays is guys not wanting to go down on us. Now, I&#39;m not even very into that, but I refuse to have sex with a guy who WON&#39;T do it. If he doesn&#39;t like my moaning, he shouldn&#39;t fuck me so good&#33; If he doesn&#39;t like my cum, he should stay home and masturbate. Basically, I feel there are enough mature men who are good lovers that I should never have to put up with this idiotic bullshit again- btw, people can be "mature" at any age. Oh yeah, if he cums in his pants when I take my dress off, I&#39;m going to smack him into next Thursday&#33; :lol:
[post=271463]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Leah and Zora too&#33; :D

It is refreshing to hear from women who don&#39;t think cum and precum are something to be avoided. My longest term relationship, was my most sexually adventurous too.
She taught me many things, but the one downside is the only place she liked my cum was inside her vagina (or inside a condom.) The first time I pulled out and came on her, was the last time&#33; She was good at giving head and hand jobs, but backed away when I came, to avoid getting cum on herself. Yes, it was a turnoff, but it happened when I was waaay beyond the point of no return&#33; ;)

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jan 4 2005, 07:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jan 4 2005, 07:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@Jan 4 2005, 02:13 AM

Oh, umm, well, that&#39;s different&#33; I can completely understnd if a guy doesn&#39;t want to have sex with me then, but my opinion on that is if I can&#39;t get off, he can&#39;t either (at least not with my help). Some guys seem to get into the groove and others don&#39;t, I just don&#39;t like being asked to give a bj when there&#39;s no reciproction coming.
[post=271899]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hear, Hear, Zora&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I totally agree. I mean, I can understand why a guy would not want to have sex with me because I am having my period, however, in the same token, he should not automatically think that I am going to please him because he is hard. I think it is a two way street, with the visitation of Aunt Flo or not.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, it is not that I want to have sex during this time (that is a lie&#33; I am at my most horniest when I am on my cycle), but if the mood strikes, so be it. This is considered taboo for many cultures and even religions... as so perfectly stated by another poster in another thread... I suppose many of us will bust hell wide open... :(

D

deleted62

I have no qualms about making love with my partner when she&#39;s "on her cycle" (so eloquently put). Indeed, the extra amourousness is a big turn-on for me, and I could care less about any consequences that may come with the timing -- that&#39;s what washers and dryers are for.

-Z

My two cents have been devalued.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee+Jan 4 2005, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Jan 4 2005, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jan 4 2005, 07:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@Jan 4 2005, 02:13 AM

Oh, umm, well, that&#39;s different&#33; I can completely understnd if a guy doesn&#39;t want to have sex with me then, but my opinion on that is if I can&#39;t get off, he can&#39;t either (at least not with my help). Some guys seem to get into the groove and others don&#39;t, I just don&#39;t like being asked to give a bj when there&#39;s no reciproction coming.
[post=271899]Quoted post[/post]​

Hear, Hear, Zora&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I totally agree. I mean, I can understand why a guy would not want to have sex with me because I am having my period, however, in the same token, he should not automatically think that I am going to please him because he is hard. I think it is a two way street, with the visitation of Aunt Flo or not.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, it is not that I want to have sex during this time (that is a lie&#33; I am at my most horniest when I am on my cycle), but if the mood strikes, so be it. This is considered taboo for many cultures and even religions... as so perfectly stated by another poster in another thread... I suppose many of us will bust hell wide open... :(
[post=272011]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Most women are much hornier during their period. I have had intercourse when my girlfriend was on hers (but not oral on her). We always used a condom for birth control anyway, so it was not a problem to keep that up during her period.
We would put a towel down to avoid staining the sheets and usually take it slow, as she was very sensitive during that time. It was also a good excuse to shower together afterwards&#33;

Now, this was not a monthly occurence (&#39;period&#39; sex that is) but we probably did it at least 3-4 times in a given year. It was during one of these sessions where intercourse itself lasted almost 45 minutes straight before I came, since she wanted to go so slow and easy.

There was no taboo involved for us, as we were already &#39;guilty&#39; of fornicating&#33; :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one&#39;s ever getting red wings here&#33; :p If I&#39;m in a relationship and comfortable with the guy, sex during menstruation is just "so what?", but if it&#39;s a sex-only thing, I prefer to wait till it passes.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Red wings? Never, Jana... ;)

It is good to see that men are a little more open to that topic. Honestly, I was looking for a different response. You gentlemen always amaze me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice font for that response, Geo&#33; I think whatever happens between consenting adults is okay. My preferences are just that- mine. I don&#39;t have any moralistic taboos about it, just more of a feeling of "not being at my most delicious".

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
>>Nice font for that response,

I missed that, until Zora pointed it out. LMAO... thanks for creative humor... uh... Red Beard ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.