Precum Dripping

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice vid........I've always wanted a guy who could make tons of precum, but none of the men I've been with have........my hubby doesn't make any at all....bummer, huh?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's the way to prime the old pump CBS. I see all that precum hitting the floor attracted some hairy "Pussy" come to lick it up. Next video pool it up on a contrasting level surface so we can marvel at the volume of precum you produce. Well done. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now that was different..I noticed the cockring but you were not touching your cock as you dripped so copiously. I can produce a similar steady stream, but I need to keep coaxing and touching my cock and especially my frenulum to get it to steady state like yours. Very hot!

Reactions: Allan S.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That was pretty hot. I had to watch again tho, to spot the ring.. wasnt looking the first time :wink: nice shot of pussy too. :biggrin1: actually thought you were purposely in slo mo till I saw the cat...:tongue:

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
That was pretty hot. I had to watch again tho, to spot the ring.. wasnt looking the first time :wink: nice shot of pussy too. :biggrin1: actually thought you were purposely in slo mo till I saw the cat...:tongue:

First Thanks you All and excuse my cats:biggrin1: they have a tendencye to appears on my videos, and wasn't on slow motion I can have precum for long time and don't need to touch it.

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
That's the way to prime the old pump CBS. I see all that precum hitting the floor attracted some hairy "Pussy" come to lick it up. Next video pool it up on a contrasting level surface so we can marvel at the volume of precum you produce. Well done. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Will do on surface next time so you will see the only problem is every surface i got is white and don't show nothing because of the contrast in between both.

hungbiguyuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Fuck me man! Boy am I jealous of your precum oozing cock!

I absolutely love playing with the small amount I produce - I can only imagine what it is like to have a permanently self-lubricating hard-on!

More vids please!

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Oooh, nice cock! I make a lot of presum as well, enough that most hookers think I have got a shot off. But you are the king of precum. Looks delicious. Thanks for the vid.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am VERY impressed ..and jealous. I am almost completely dry here..maybe a few drips after playing for sometime..but usually none. shoot good size loads though. but I would love to have a steady stream of manlube like you do. I think it's one of the hottest things to see a man so hot he's dripping with excitement. or a woman as wet too. one of my first jo buddies back in school was like that. as soon as he even got half hard the faucet would be open and he would leak like crazy. many a time his pants had a big big wet spot on them from it. would love to see more buddy..great talent you have there

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I probably make about that much. I've never just started a collection on the floor/table/whatever before though. I always use it to slick up my cock!