Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just posted the same thing on the thread about naked workouts. I workout at home so I do so naked. I definitely produce a decent amount of it and it drips onto my bench. Advantage of being in my own house is I don't have to wipe it off.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
By the time I get back to the locker room after a workout I'm usually quite wet. Depends on what muscle groups I've worked on too. A lot of core work will really get the juices flowing.

I also have a garage gym set up and like @rbi99 if I work out in there I'm usually naked, and the stuff drips everywhere.

Japabrus

Admired Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By the time I get back to the locker room after a workout I'm usually quite wet. Depends on what muscle groups I've worked on too. A lot of core work will really get the juices flowing.

I also have a garage gym set up and like @rbi99 if I work out in there I'm usually naked, and the stuff drips everywhere.
Do you not wear underwear or are you leaking through that too?

BigSchtick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, I have leaked precum working out but not frequently. I don't know what the variance in conditions is that makes it change other than edging a few times before working out.

It happened without edging too, however. I covered it by sloppily getting a drink and spilling some down my shirt and shorts.

Reactions: Curious65

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It happens a lot.
I can also have orgasm and cum during some exercises, when I work out at home
I get those too, especially doing hanging leg lifts and sometimes chin ups. They are a recognised phenomena known as an exercised induced orgasm or EIO. I have to really push myself to the limit and be working out naked to experience one.

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi

noticed that I pre cum during workout. Often get home to find pre cum spots after the gym.

does this happen to anyone else?
It happens to me on occassion, especially if there's a distracting enough hottie around and I'm horny enough to get indecent thoughts and let my mind wander, though being hard-up isn't necessarily a requirement for it to happen. For me, it usually leaks out during squats, deadlifts, and other exercises that rely on a lot of muscles around the groin area.