Precum/Edging

alexmat282_3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So on a whim I've gone like 3 or 4 days without ejaculating. Edging like that seems to always make me larger. I'm usually 7.5 inches without, but it just feels bigger in general when it's REALLY strained. Anyway, today I get home and stroke a little bit. I get pretty hard pretty quick. I barely touch it and feel this sort of peeing sensation almost (sorry if that sounds gross, it's the best way to describe it) so I push a little bit like I would if I were peeing, and precum just starts flowing out of my cock. That's never happened to me before. The best part was that it almost felt like an orgasm all by itself, but definitely wasn't an orgasm and I didn't truly ejaculate. I tasted it and it was definitely precum. Anyone have any experiences with this? or tips on how to manage that and do it on command?

mbzr129sl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yah that sometimes happens to me when I edge for a while, always thought it was abnormal though lol. Looking forward to see what others have to say.

dsir

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happens to me occasionally after a few days of edging feels like a full cum load but always a pleasant surprise to keep going with an extra tingle sensation. Usually a huge load follows.

alexmat282_3

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm really interested in the prolonged feeling of orgasm. I've met guys before who have been able to control when edging and have a long sensation of orgasm.