Precum..."feelings"

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by apollo, Feb 9, 2012.

1. apollo

apollo Member

I've been taking the supplement Pygeum to help in precum production and I have to say it....it works!! I have never really been a precummer until I started taking them. Now, it's not a leaky hose by any means but I'm starting to get a drop or two occasionally. I am amazed by how it slippery it is, I had no idea it would be like that. Since I have been taking them, I have a "full" feeling in my penis kind of like there is going to be a drop or two at any given time. Is this how normal "precummers" feel? I have been wearing dark colored clothing just in case something comes out! Just curious if this is just me or not?!

tutkunadam likes this.
  2. ges

ges Member

Albums:
    I've been a fairly heavy precummer all my life, so may have gotten used to any different feelings. I'd never wish to have none, but it can be a nuisance when it starts without even having an erection - just the thought of anything sexual can start it oozing. Good luck to you.

3. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Where do you buy Pygeum?
    How much do you take daily?
    any side effects?
    How much does it run? $$$

4. D_DoctorDoltlittle

D_DoctorDoltlittle Account Disabled

Well you don't like "feel" something will come out at any second... but you just get hard and you feel how the drop is coming out of the tip of your penis... sometimes after being hard I still leak so it is pretty normal... I feel all the time when I am getting a drop out, becuase sometimes when I speak with friends about precum they say "I don't know if I precum, I guess I do" so I guess they never do, I am like "I know all the time. It's impossible not to feel the drops coming out of my penis!!!". I have been said that I precum a lot, in my vids it's not shown because I am so over the edge there that I cum like 2 mins after I start filming...

5. B_MrSexyBody

B_MrSexyBody New Member

Any side effects of pygeum?

6. apollo

apollo Member

No side effects that I can tell. I bought it at the health food store, pretty cheap only about $7. The bottle says to take 1-3 per day. Sometimes I take 1, sometimes 3.

7. B_MrSexyBody

B_MrSexyBody New Member

maybe I'll recommend it to friend. Thanks!

8. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I leak a lot while cycling indoors and out and more so when taking pygeum. Sometimes I can feel a very pleasant sensation when I am leaking and that is my nice little secret when teaching a spin class. I almost always wear black cycling tights to better hide spotting.

9. jameslpsg

jameslpsg Member

heavy leaker here- never taken pygeum or anything like that.

10. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

My cock drools if I think about anything erotic for five minutes
    My lovers have always commented on its sweet taste

11. flnkdguy2

flnkdguy2 New Member

I've never produced much precum, maybe a few drops when super-aroused. After taking pygeum for a few days I've been kind of surprised that now I'm producing quite a bit when aroused for a few minutes. The sensation of feeling the moisture gathering in my urethra and dripping out to make my glans slippery is very pleasant!

tutkunadam likes this.
  12. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    I've rarely experienced pre-cum... always wanted to... might consider giving that stuff a try.

13. B_MrSexyBody

B_MrSexyBody New Member

been experiencing that years ago, it stopped eventually.

14. flnkdguy2

flnkdguy2 New Member

I'm on day 5 of taking pygeum and I was driving home this morning and found myself kind of randomly thinking about sex and did a few kegels...sure enough the sensation of liquidy warmth appeared. When I got home I had a small wet spot on my underwear and 4-5 drops that came out with a tug on my penis. It was thicker and slippery so I know it was not urine.

The bottle says 2 x 500mg capsules per day but i think I'm going to cut back to 1 x 500mg, since that seems like more than others are taking, and see how things go. So far I really dig it! :)

tutkunadam likes this.
  15. apollo

apollo Member

The bottle that I got had 100 mg capsules in it--I've been taking 2 or 3 per day.. I've been really busy the past few days and haven't taken any and I can feel a difference. I don't have that feeling of "building up" any liquid. I miss it!!

16. cockwhisperer

cockwhisperer New Member

Albums:
    Like Blooeyz...I am a very heavy pre-cummer. In fact, so much that I acquired the nickname, Mr. Ooze from a former lover. I pre-cum so heavily that when performing bareback I don't need to apply lube...and I am 7.5 inches long and 7 inches around.
    As for the sensation..I do feel a bit of a tingle when I first start pre-cumming..and the taste is rather sweet.

#16 cockwhisperer, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
Draft saved Draft deleted