Precum..."feelings"

apollo

Expert Member
Media
I've been taking the supplement Pygeum to help in precum production and I have to say it....it works!! I have never really been a precummer until I started taking them. Now, it's not a leaky hose by any means but I'm starting to get a drop or two occasionally. I am amazed by how it slippery it is, I had no idea it would be like that. Since I have been taking them, I have a "full" feeling in my penis kind of like there is going to be a drop or two at any given time. Is this how normal "precummers" feel? I have been wearing dark colored clothing just in case something comes out! Just curious if this is just me or not?!

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been a fairly heavy precummer all my life, so may have gotten used to any different feelings. I'd never wish to have none, but it can be a nuisance when it starts without even having an erection - just the thought of anything sexual can start it oozing. Good luck to you.

D_DoctorDoltlittle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well you don't like "feel" something will come out at any second... but you just get hard and you feel how the drop is coming out of the tip of your penis... sometimes after being hard I still leak so it is pretty normal... I feel all the time when I am getting a drop out, becuase sometimes when I speak with friends about precum they say "I don't know if I precum, I guess I do" so I guess they never do, I am like "I know all the time. It's impossible not to feel the drops coming out of my penis!!!". I have been said that I precum a lot, in my vids it's not shown because I am so over the edge there that I cum like 2 mins after I start filming...

apollo

Expert Member
Media
No side effects that I can tell. I bought it at the health food store, pretty cheap only about $7. The bottle says to take 1-3 per day. Sometimes I take 1, sometimes 3.

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I leak a lot while cycling indoors and out and more so when taking pygeum. Sometimes I can feel a very pleasant sensation when I am leaking and that is my nice little secret when teaching a spin class. I almost always wear black cycling tights to better hide spotting.

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never produced much precum, maybe a few drops when super-aroused. After taking pygeum for a few days I've been kind of surprised that now I'm producing quite a bit when aroused for a few minutes. The sensation of feeling the moisture gathering in my urethra and dripping out to make my glans slippery is very pleasant!

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm on day 5 of taking pygeum and I was driving home this morning and found myself kind of randomly thinking about sex and did a few kegels...sure enough the sensation of liquidy warmth appeared. When I got home I had a small wet spot on my underwear and 4-5 drops that came out with a tug on my penis. It was thicker and slippery so I know it was not urine.

The bottle says 2 x 500mg capsules per day but i think I'm going to cut back to 1 x 500mg, since that seems like more than others are taking, and see how things go. So far I really dig it! :)

apollo

Expert Member
Media
The bottle that I got had 100 mg capsules in it--I've been taking 2 or 3 per day.. I've been really busy the past few days and haven't taken any and I can feel a difference. I don't have that feeling of "building up" any liquid. I miss it!!

cockwhisperer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like Blooeyz...I am a very heavy pre-cummer. In fact, so much that I acquired the nickname, Mr. Ooze from a former lover. I pre-cum so heavily that when performing bareback I don't need to apply lube...and I am 7.5 inches long and 7 inches around.
As for the sensation..I do feel a bit of a tingle when I first start pre-cumming..and the taste is rather sweet.

Last edited: