80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have read that Pygeum helps with
pre-cum.

Does it have to be a specific brand?
Does it need to contain 'Phytosterols'?
What do they do to Pygeum?
What about a pygeum extract?

'Piping rock' do 2 types:
100mg with phytosterols. (Which u can't get here in the UK.)
And
500mg. (Isn't that better?)

If pygeum is better with phytosterols, can u take it as a separate supplement?

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't precum at all :-(

Physiologically speaking, around 5% of your spunk is Cowper’s fluid (precum). So it might be rather a quotidian how to get it out than producing it.
I think kegel exercises and anal play with buttplugs helped me a lot to understand my body and the different muscles which help to squeeze out pre. Don’t know if you’re into that but it might help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2891

Physiologically speaking, around 5% of your spunk is Cowper’s fluid (precum). So it might be rather a quotidian how to get it out than producing it.
I think kegel exercises and anal play with buttplugs helped me a lot to understand my body and the different muscles which help to squeeze out pre. Don’t know if you’re into that but it might help.
I have often read that Kegels help. Do you find either Kegels or a buttplug works better than the other? I am much more prone to do Kegels than getting a buttplug.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have often read that Kegels help. Do you find either Kegels or a buttplug works better than the other? I am much more prone to do Kegels than getting a buttplug.
I don’t think there is a simple answer to your question. For me personally, the buttplug adds a lot to my arousal level because I enjoy the stimulation. Also the movement of the buttplug, caused by contracting your pc muscles, might help to squeeze out precum.
If you don’t find buttplay pleasurable I wouldn’t try that path... unless you see potential in trying it out.

I don’t think there is a simple answer to your question. For me personally, the buttplug adds a lot to my arousal level because I enjoy the stimulation. Also the movement of the buttplug, caused by contracting your pc muscles, might help to squeeze out precum.
If you don’t find buttplay pleasurable I wouldn’t try that path... unless you see potential in trying it out.
Thanks! Yeah I'm not too much into anything anal. Just a hang up of mine. I'll try focusing on Kegels.

nate9696

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It truly is nectar from the gods haha. I’m a huge leaker myself, just getting a hard-on has my dick crying tears of joy. Pre is the best lube too. And one thing I absolutely love is having pre leak into my foreskin and you feel it in there all day massaging around your cock head like a mini blowjob.

View media item 4875981
Just a little bead starting here but soon enough that bead grows into rivulets running down the entire length of my cock.