Precum Is Amazing

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It truly is nectar from the gods haha. I’m a huge leaker myself, just getting a hard-on has my dick crying tears of joy. Pre is the best lube too. And one thing I absolutely love is having pre leak into my foreskin and you feel it in there all day massaging around your cock head like a mini blowjob.

View media item 4875981
Just a little bead starting here but soon enough that bead grows into rivulets running down the entire length of my cock.
Yes. I love getting so horned up I have a rivulet from my piss slit down the shaft and pooling at the base of my cock. Huge turn on to see the outline of a guy’s hard cock with a wet spot that has soaked clear through his pants. The anticipation and level of arousal are way better than the eventual explosion.

aeneoon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was always a precum leaker, but ever since I started using celery seed it’s been amazing. Seeing the precum leave my mushroom head is wild. Lemme know if there’s any supplements you’d like to see me try.
Try to drink as much water as possible.

Reactions: RJ5on1

aeneoon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was always a precum leaker, but ever since I started using celery seed it’s been amazing. Seeing the precum leave my mushroom head is wild. Lemme know if there’s any supplements you’d like to see me try.
I am a lot like you are. i am 100% straight too, and I get much more pleasure out of leaking precum than I do from a traditional orgasm.

D

deleted3995701

I wish I could pre-cum alot but it never seems to happen.