Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone have the ability to squeeze out precum using keegels or other muscle contractions ? For me, I always need to be sexually aroused before the precum starts to flow, but others here have claimed a more-or-less constant flow. Is there anyone who can force it out ? If so, how do you do it ?

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am an above average precummeer, compared with my buddies, but a prerequisite is some level of sexual arousal. Not necessarily full erection, but more of a mental state of arousal or interest. Cannot produce on demand. Most mornings I have some precum in my foreskin from my morning wood.

garageinc2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some precum can be coaxed from reverse kegels, or basically pushing out really hard like a bowel movement. If I haven't had an orgasm in a day or so, this works in forcing fluid out.

Reactions: Milkdudd

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get a bit of leakage when I become aroused, but when in the thick of things (sex or wank) I will get this surge where I start leaking a lot of precum. If wanking that is the beginning of the end; dripping hot slippery precum down my cock gets me highly aroused and focused on ejaculating within a few minutes.

cssebek

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I edge I can get to a point where some kegel type squeezes will get some big drops going. But at that point it's like I might get precum or more likely it's just squeezing my prostate and BAM uncontrolled orgasm.

Y'all lucky. I don't get any precum, and I'm uncut... my dick is as dry as a bone no matter what I'm doing. It's rather sad and not fair... especially with how big my dick is and everything... it would be so hott if I could precum. *tear* Not fair.

A coping method I came up with for not getting precum is this... I say my cock is very proper and respectful and doesn't drool like a dog over food... My cock has manners and is correct like that... (That's what I say to cope with it)

And from what I hear, a lot of people don't like getting precum in their mouth when they suck dick... so no one would ever have to worry about that from me.

tomahawkjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Without trying to get it, I get very little precum. I can force it out as you asked. But for a big load of precum, I do indeed have to be somewhat aroused. Of course, that's a feedback loop in itself, since jacking with precum is arousing. Once I get started working at it, and start getting turned on, that's when I can coat my whole shaft a few times over.

D

deleted871301

Just produced a drop... Not much but a start... :wink:

Attachments

little10ca

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an above average precummeer, compared with my buddies, but a prerequisite is some level of sexual arousal. Not necessarily full erection, but more of a mental state of arousal or interest. Cannot produce on demand. Most mornings I have some precum in my foreskin from my morning wood.

This is basically my experience, but I'm a seriously messy pre-cummer. I'm glad I can't do it on command, I have enough issues when aroused!

Reactions: crusader123