Precum or something else?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jonnysanchez, Aug 4, 2008.

1. jonnysanchez

jonnysanchez New Member

I was outside naked getting some tan on my whole body and i felt horny so i started wackin off (not intending to cum). anyway i stopped and started a few types then i stopped for about 10 minutes and started again. this time some fluid came out my penis which looked halfway between transparent precum and semen. it took me by complete surprise, i couldnt feel it coming and i didnt squeeze the underside like you would to squeeze precum out. what shocked me most was how much there was. it was just one spurt that oozed out about as much as you'd get on your 6-7th spurt when actually cumming (depending on how much you cum, basically one of your last dying shots). i didnt orgasm and my dick remained hard. it didnt have the funky smell of semen

was it just an abnormal amount of precum or something else? this has not happened before.

2. jonnysanchez

jonnysanchez New Member

ok i found some info that may be what i experienced

and i was sitting at the time it happened

3. sykray

sykray Active Member

You've answered yourself.

4. oldriver

oldriver New Member

It more than likely was precum, especially since you were jacking, almost borderline "edging" with yourself. I've been a naturist for many years, been to many nude beaches, lakes, and such; however, I still feel a little different -- better? -- the first time I go back again, take off my clothes, and first start walking around and enjoying the sunshine and breeze all over. I'm seldom thinking about sex, initially, yet my dick gets a little thicker and often, after walking around for a few minutes, I have observed a noticeable sticky, clear string of fluid dangling from my dick, just like I see when I'm being directly sexually stimulated. Hope you had a happy ending!

5. luklakls

luklakls New Member

Albums:
    it could be an std seeping out..better hit the doctor instead of asking us

Draft saved Draft deleted