Precum or something else?

jonnysanchez

Just Browsing
Media
I was outside naked getting some tan on my whole body and i felt horny so i started wackin off (not intending to cum). anyway i stopped and started a few types then i stopped for about 10 minutes and started again. this time some fluid came out my penis which looked halfway between transparent precum and semen. it took me by complete surprise, i couldnt feel it coming and i didnt squeeze the underside like you would to squeeze precum out. what shocked me most was how much there was. it was just one spurt that oozed out about as much as you'd get on your 6-7th spurt when actually cumming (depending on how much you cum, basically one of your last dying shots). i didnt orgasm and my dick remained hard. it didnt have the funky smell of semen

was it just an abnormal amount of precum or something else? this has not happened before.

jonnysanchez

Just Browsing
Media
ok i found some info that may be what i experienced

The passage of semen with the urine has the medical name congestive prostatitis. During sexual arousal the prostate gland manufactures fluid that accounts for about 2/3 of the volume of ejaculate. The seminal vesicles are paired structures located behind the prostate gland that also manufacture fluid. Sperm from the testicles (which account for only 1-2% of the semen) travel up a series of tubes (epididymis and vas deferens) on each side to join the seminal vesicles forming the paired ejaculatory ducts. These structures empty into the prostatic portion of the urethra. At the time of ejaculation, prostatic fluid is discharged into the urethra (urinary canal) where it mixes with discharge from the ejaculatory ducts forming the semen. The semen volume is in the 2-6 cc range. Arousal without ejaculation causes the prostate to swell with fluid producing tension on the prostate’s capsule. Stool passing through the rectum actually pushes on the distended prostate producing the penile discharge. Prolonged sitting (you sit on the prostate) can cause the discharge to be noted before voiding.
and i was sitting at the time it happened

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was outside naked getting some tan on my whole body and i felt horny so i started wackin off (not intending to cum). anyway i stopped and started a few types then i stopped for about 10 minutes and started again. this time some fluid came out my penis which looked halfway between transparent precum and semen. it took me by complete surprise, i couldnt feel it coming and i didnt squeeze the underside like you would to squeeze precum out. what shocked me most was how much there was. it was just one spurt that oozed out about as much as you'd get on your 6-7th spurt when actually cumming (depending on how much you cum, basically one of your last dying shots). i didnt orgasm and my dick remained hard. it didnt have the funky smell of semen

was it just an abnormal amount of precum or something else? this has not happened before.

It more than likely was precum, especially since you were jacking, almost borderline "edging" with yourself. I've been a naturist for many years, been to many nude beaches, lakes, and such; however, I still feel a little different -- better? -- the first time I go back again, take off my clothes, and first start walking around and enjoying the sunshine and breeze all over. I'm seldom thinking about sex, initially, yet my dick gets a little thicker and often, after walking around for a few minutes, I have observed a noticeable sticky, clear string of fluid dangling from my dick, just like I see when I'm being directly sexually stimulated. Hope you had a happy ending!