precum pictures

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i am impressed by you all...such dripping cocks...you guys are some lucky fuckers...any secrets you wish to share with the crowd....my oil well has nearly petered out...

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
i am impressed by you all...such dripping cocks...you guys are some lucky fuckers...any secrets you wish to share with the crowd....my oil well has nearly petered out...
I don't think there is anything to share about this. I produce relatively abundant pre-cum and I am a normal guy with a normal life. Or so I believe. Actually I am very thin for my age :tongue: but the pre-cum is there. So it is not a matter of body size.

Probably abstinence plays some role but I am inclined to believe that it is more an individual physiology issue than anything else.

vergudo 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great pics. I agree with Calambo about quantity. I love the taste of precum and when sucking a cock i taste the juice adn know that the real stuff is not far behind. I can sit here and look at pic,chat and leak all over the chair.

robusto

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've come to find that i get a lot more precum if i work on my dick for a while...cool off and let it get back to soft or semi...and start back up (without cumming). If i do that a few times, I can ooze out a pretty damn good amount of precum.

precumer69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmmmh
So juicy !
Check my new PRECUM group and post please
Precumer

See you
Precumer
IMG_5504.JPG

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here are some of mine. I remember being incredibly horny when I took these. My precum doesn't drip very much, though, like some others.

I've uploaded these as attachments for non-gold members to enjoy.

Attachments

jimmimack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has anyone else noticed this: Precum being sucked out of a cock tastes entirely different than licking it off the tip or wiping off your own with your finger and licking it. It's like an aphrodisiac!