Precum Poll

How much precum do you preduce when aroused?

• I produce a lot, all the time

Votes: 105 21.0%
  • I produce a lot, most of the time

Votes: 83 16.6%
  • I produce a fair amount

Votes: 104 20.8%
  • I produce a few drops, all the time

Votes: 48 9.6%
  • I produce a few drops, most of the time

Votes: 92 18.4%
  • I do not produce any precum

Votes: 67 13.4%

• Total voters
D

deleted1447

hey guys how about posting some pics of your precum pooled on the desk or a table. so we can see how much you produce

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have mentioned this on others posts on here but I'll chime in again: I produce a large amount of precum. Semi to full erection it leaks alot non stop.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My precum starts with minimal arousal and if going commando seeps through jeans, leaving anything from a big spot (sitting) to a arch that starts on my thigh and ends at my left hip (standing).

DiaDussol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, guys who wish they precum more just don't know the hassles involved. I have had partners refuse blow jobs because of the amount I precum and if arroused while clothed, my pants/jockstrap/shorts are soaked through.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I produce a fairm amount of precum....

Why do some men not produce it???? Someone please explain that...thanks. I have a friend of mine who said he doesn't and I just don't understand why...is something incorrectly routed in his cowper's gland?

I produce a fairm amount of precum....

Why do some men not produce it???? Someone please explain that...thanks. I have a friend of mine who said he doesn't and I just don't understand why...is something incorrectly routed in his cowper's gland?

That's a good question. Taking the obvious explanations don't reveal much. There could be much more at play. :wink:

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I take Ogoplex to stimulate semen production, the more semen I have the more precum I seem to have.

Could you please tell me more about Ogoplex? I bought a bottle but haven't taken it yet. Does it really work? How much more cum are you shooting and after how many weeks of starting on it? How many tables a day do you need to take? You may PM your answer if you prefer. Thanks.

D

deleted110426

I make so much when aroused. My gf loves it because she says she feels like she's doing her job right when she sees it. She'll sometimes get me to make a noticable wet spot on my pants or shorts and at times has reached down to my cock to get precum on her fingers just to lick it off. She says she like the way it taste....

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i start precumming at the instant my cock starts to get hard, and sometimes when its soft... i pre when i start working out too... my gym shorts are always covered with cum when i hit the showers...