Precum Poll

How much precum do you preduce when aroused?

• I produce a lot, all the time

Votes: 105 21.0%
  • I produce a lot, most of the time

Votes: 83 16.6%
  • I produce a fair amount

Votes: 104 20.8%
  • I produce a few drops, all the time

Votes: 48 9.6%
  • I produce a few drops, most of the time

Votes: 92 18.4%
  • I do not produce any precum

Votes: 67 13.4%

• Total voters

Curious St8hungyo on what in your workout makes you leak precum? Thx.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only produce a stream of pre-cum if I am getting a digital message of the postrate. Then it does run like nice threads.

I know that I pre-cum a bit before intercourse, but not the stream. Great lube, which it is designed to do.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a teenager, I produced enough to seep through my shorts and make a wet spot on my pants when I got very aroused (which happens just about all the time for teenagers).

In my twenties, I produced several drops when aroused. I could self-suck (and still can). When loosening up my muscles for a self-suck session, I'd tease myself by swirling my tongue around the head, which would result in more than the usual amount of precum. I found the stuff to be absolutely delicious.

In my early thirties, I had a sexual relationship with a woman who I thought was tremendously hot, so during foreplay I had about as much as I did in my teens. Well, this chick really liked precum, and she liked to lick it off my dick. Sometimes she'd squeeze a few drops out of me and then slurp it up. Her attention to my precum turned me on even more, which caused me to produce more precum, which she lapped up, which turned me on more --- chain reaction!

Since my early forties, it's always been just a few drops when I'm very excited, even when I'm self sucking. Some guys in this thread have complained about the hassles involved with large amounts, but if I were so lucky as to produce huge amounts of the yummy stuff, I'd be willing to do whatever it takes to deal with the inconvenience.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is amazing I produce little to no precum---never have but my lover is like a hose pipe turned on---he drip a lot of precum.He has it all the time and it taste so sweet and good unlike sperm.HE is one of those guys that can use his precum as a lube ---we both do!.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
There are several threads up about precum and I thought I had answered this one, but I see I haven't so here goes.

I answered - almost none or only a drop or two (and after about an hour), and I see that about a third of those who answered the poll also said they had none or almost none.

Now I thought that those of us who produce none or little were in the majority - I had never met or discussed with anyone who had a lot -but obviously my sample was not representative. Still, I am still surprised that so many of you produce (so much) precum. And perhaps a bit envious!

D_Baitmason Snotrocket

Account Disabled
Media
pretty much once i get hard it starts leaking pre-cum in a steady flow. every girl including my ex loves the taste of my man juice and to me there is nothing hotter than banging tight poon with the extra lube. the only part that sucks is the small stains it leaves in my drawers if i get turned on at all, but other than that its totally killer!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't produce precum and I don't think I ever have. After reading several posts about wet spots on pants, I think I'm glad I don't.

jjlucash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I make very little, only after playing with the boner for a good while, or if I'm having an ~intimate moment.~ That's brings me to the supplement I'm taking in order to pump up my Cowper's. I love the sight of precum dripping like a faucet. :heart:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I make very little, only after playing with the boner for a good while, or if I'm having an ~intimate moment.~ That's brings me to the supplement I'm taking in order to pump up my Cowper's. I love the sight of precum dripping like a faucet. :heart:

Hi jjlucash...
Heaven only knows that I certainly don't need to produce any more pre-cum
than I do now, but I am curious......What supplement do you mean?
My partner could use some help in that area.....:smile:
Thanks