Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think most guys have a small amount of cum that oozes out after you shoot, it's part of the natural draining out process. i understand the frustration though, especially if I put my underwear back on before it's all drained out cuz then it has a tendency to dry up and make my head stick to the inside of the pouch.

D_f7utyfigh

1st Like
Media
It happens to me too, but I just chalk it up to residual seminal fluid from the original ejaculation that doesn't quite make it out, and drains out later. Like 2xist says, it's pretty annoying when it dries up and glues your piss slit to your underwear.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but its cum thats sticky and dries like glue. Precum doesn't do anything, it's harmless, just really annoying. We're talking about 2 different things here. Normal cum that drains out after ejaculation later, and sticks to anything and everything if you don't clean it up quick.
Precum is not sticky, clear, and odorless (I think), and tasteless too if you ask me. If you horny and walking around, you get precum on you underwear or shorts or whatever, and you feel wet, but eventually it just evaporates leaving no marks and it's no big deal. Earlier today I had precum leaking after I ejaculated. Meaning it was clear, and odorless and did not stick to anything, but it's there, leaking and its annoying cause its gets on whatever your dick's meatus touches and gets it wet for a few minutes unless you wipe it away roar.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, precum is delicious! I love it. Lol.

see a number of guys have that opinion, but I just don't see, to me it's this weird stuff thats wets my underwear/pants every now and then if I get horny enough and then evaporates away...it's just so ANNOYING RROOOOOOOAAAR haha

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Precum most definitely has a salty taste to it and should always leave a mark after it dries on fabric, especially black fabric. If your precum is tasteless and completely evaporates then that really puts you in the minority.

I find pre and post cum extremely annoying. If I'm hard for more than three or four minutes I start to drip. Sometimes it will even happen after I've softened up. I've actually created a wet spot on jeans before from my precum. The postcom thing happens to me as well. It looks just like precum and can show up anytime after an orgasm (even 30 minutes later).

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's all in the way you look at things.

I happen to be a very horny guy and when I let my eyes concentrate on the truly sexually attractive stranger I often see, my mind quickly supplies the details of the endowments which are hidden by their clothes. My mind and body work together and before I know it a bit of pre-cum (I call it a delightful reminder of my continuing vitatlity) arrives at my cockhead. I do like that reminder! My ample foreskin is usually able to contain it until such time as I can sop it up with a bit of tissue after I have treated myself by running my finger through the slippersy stuff and around my cockhead. After an ordinary orgasm and withdrawal I do automatically milk my cock and can't recall any further cum-like discharges. I suppose there are wide variations in men on this. I agree with some of those who post and seem as appreciative of this lubrication as I am.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
anyone have precum come out after the cum? It's weird...Precum always annoyed me too...its nothing but a nuisance...

I know *exactly* what you are talking about! It is pure, clear lube juice.

Night before last, I gave myself a very satisfying orgasm. I lost count of the number of spurts it felt so damn good and I was drenched to my neck. I had to shower and it is not unusual to notice quite a bit of post cum after my shower but I was real tired so I did not engage in my usual post shower play. Instead, I walked out front to turn off the lights and when I got back to the bedroom I felt something cold on my foot. I looked down to see a long stream of post cum streaming all the way from my cock, down my thigh to my knee and down to my foot!

Like I say, usually I am proud of post cum as it is a pure sign I am still turned on and with a couple of PC muscle tugs my cock springs back into action. But I was real tired so I just went to bed only to have more post cum drool out leaving cold wet spots on my legs and the sheets.

A lot of guys don't even have pre cum so I relish in my masculine pre and post cum. The more the merrier I say. I never use lube when I JO, only my natural juice.

BTW, if it wasn't sticky it would not form those long stringy streams and "hang on" to your cock like that. I too have experienced it drying just inside my cock head and then when starting to take a piss, the piss goes everywhere until the dried precum is cleared.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know *exactly* what you are talking about! It is pure, clear lube juice.

Night before last, I gave myself a very satisfying orgasm. I lost count of the number of spurts it felt so damn good and I was drenched to my neck. I had to shower and it is not unusual to notice quite a bit of post cum after my shower but I was real tired so I did not engage in my usual post shower play. Instead, I walked out front to turn off the lights and when I got back to the bedroom I felt something cold on my foot. I looked down to see a long stream of post cum streaming all the way from my cock, down my thigh to my knee and down to my foot!

Like I say, usually I am proud of post cum as it is a pure sign I am still turned on and with a couple of PC muscle tugs my cock springs back into action. But I was real tired so I just went to bed only to have more post cum drool out leaving cold wet spots on my legs and the sheets.

A lot of guys don't even have pre cum so I relish in my masculine pre and post cum. The more the merrier I say. I never use lube when I JO, only my natural juice.

BTW, if it wasn't sticky it would not form those long stringy streams and "hang on" to your cock like that. I too have experienced it drying just inside my cock head and then when starting to take a piss, the piss goes everywhere until the dried precum is cleared.

I've never heard of postcum until now. A number of guys have been turned on by my precum too hehehe. That's insane though dude, it'd piss me off so much if something like that happened to me.
I've never had postcum until now really. I mean, I've had cum coming out later than the rest, but it was still cum, not post cum.
I've never had the cum drying to slot problem thing. I always go to take a piss after I jerk just to make sure everything's cleared out. Your body won't allow cum and piss in that slot at the same time, so once you piss, it's like a garentee (how do you spell that word?)

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I produce a good deal of precum and ALWAYS leak the stuff after orgasm. Precum is produced by the bulbourethral (Cowper's) glands and I believe some men simply produce enough that it continues to leak out after orgasm. With me it normally happens as my cock is loosing its rigidness and is going flaccid. Nothing abnormal about it nor is it anything to worry about. The attached pics were all taken post orgasm.

And I'll weigh in with the several posters before me that actually like precum. No, more than that, I truly LOVE precum! I like its looks, feel and (especially) taste.

Attachments