precum/postcum?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I've never heard of postcum until now. A number of guys have been turned on by my precum too hehehe. That's insane though dude, it'd piss me off so much if something like that happened to me.
I've never had postcum until now really. I mean, I've had cum coming out later than the rest, but it was still cum, not post cum.
I've never had the cum drying to slot problem thing. I always go to take a piss after I jerk just to make sure everything's cleared out. Your body won't allow cum and piss in that slot at the same time, so once you piss, it's like a garentee (how do you spell that word?)

gUarentee although I have heard the word used in jest pronounced without the U.
BTW, I was talking about my precum getting stuck in my piss slit. Although generally, you can't cum and piss at the same time (unless the upper urethral sphincter is damaged in which case you would have retro-ejaculation and it would go into your bladder), you CAN precum and piss at the same time because precum is manufactured, as others have said, by the Bulbourethral glands that are not controlled by a sphincter. I precum and piss at the same time all the time when edging for hours.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually, it's called seminal fluid... men just invented the words precum and post-cum just like how we have a million different words for everything.... seminal fluid has no timeline, and i know a few people who have a fairly constant drip of it to the point that they keep wet wipes in their wallet next to the condoms.... there is nothing abnormal about it unless it's bright green or something in which case i would think a urologist visit would be in order.... the discharge changes as you get older as do many things, so don't get freaked out like carrie did when she got her period in the shower for the first time.... think of it as a gift you've been given to share with the cumsluts of the world....

:D

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only ever tasted my own precum but I think it tastes nice. Mildly salty and sweetish. It's clear and very slippery. I don't think it tastes the same as the ejaculate. That's got a hotter taste, like horseradish, and I can never decide if I like it. I think not really. Postcum? I always guessed it was residual semen. It certainly tastes the same, only more watery than the main event.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Re: Postcum...my unscientific analysis is that the stronger the orgasim the less post drip. If I use a vibrator on my frenulum ( I highly recommend it) and have the most powerful nut I ever have THEN, I have no drip afterwards. I guess if you still have a drip afterwards then you haven't completely emptied the tank.