Precum: Precummers - have you seen a precummer in action?

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

IDO69ERS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My mate and I love to see each other hard and leaking pre. We sit opposite each other and stoke each others balls just to see it ooze out from under our foreskins. Eventually we just shoot hands free just from the stroking

illusionguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I precum a lot and love it. Precum is such a great lube when wanking and for penetration. Unfortunately I don't get to use it as lube for fucking often due to using condoms. I also leak a lot of pre when talking to hot guys while I am at work. Luckily I wear black trousers for work so wet spots don't show. I can feel the wet spot getting bigger and I am usually soft or only slightly chubbed up at the time.There is one service guy who comes in at the start of every month and we talk for about 15 - 20 minutes. By the end of that I am half hard and my underwear is soaked. I am sure he knows that he turns me on.

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Accidental pre-cum string leakage story:

A few days ago, I decided to make the best of one of the last Summer days in September. I went to the men's section (where guys often parade around nude) of Provincetown's Herring Cove beach, sporting an old, blue-and-white, striped N2N thong. While there, a naked, hairy guy placed his towel down on the ground next to me and chatted me up. We went into the ocean for a swim, talked, and then returned to our spots on the beach towels arm-to-arm. He laid his head on my stomach and massaged my cock through the thong as we talked. (See the attached photos).
Later, I suggested that we take a walk on the back side of the sand dune hill which separates the ocean from the interior marsh. As we walked, I didn't realize how excited I must have become. My cock was swinging back and forth in the thong, pointing outward as we walked along. My newly found "friend" suggested that I take the straining thong off and just walk nude. He grabbed the pouch of the thong and yanked my semi-erect cock out causing a string of pre-cum to fly out about a foot ahead of me. The darting rope of pre-cum projected out from my cock so suddenly: the subtle brush of the thong's fabric on the underside of my cut cock must have sent me momentarily over the edge. I laughed a little and kept walking confidently, explaining that I hadn't realized the level of my excitement.

Attachments

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi there,
is there any special suggestion how you precummers trigger it to be more and more? have you ever noticed a relation between precum increase and something else (out of sex, intercourse and masturbation) , like food, drink, supplement, drug, medicine?

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
There are several dietary supplements that supposedly increase cum production:
  • L-Leucine - it has a noticeable effect on semen volume
  • glutamine
  • Pygeum - is therapeutic as an anti-inflammatory, to increase prostatic secretions
Aside from investing $$ in supplements (if you care to go down that route), I personally have noticed that consuming oysters, clams, and shellfish increases my pre-cum production. Swordfish and tuna steaks, when not overly cooked (e.g. as in sushi or pan-seared preparations), help boost pre-cum production, I've noticed. If you tend not to pre-cum much at all, perhaps increasing your H20 intake and one's aerobic exercise activity will help as well.

hi there,
is there any special suggestion how you precummers trigger it to be more and more? have you ever noticed a relation between precum increase and something else (out of sex, intercourse and masturbation) , like food, drink, supplement, drug, medicine?

Reactions: tutkunadam

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive had two women ask me if I came early due to all the precum and several more comment on how much

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I precum A LOT. Mostly when soft and horned up. Often leaks are apparent on my pants. Reading this thread made me gush ropes of it.

I would love to see guys in the gym or sauna dripping it for all to see.

we would love to see you precumming and your wet spots on your panty jetsetguy

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love precum but I don't leak a lot.
I get waxed and love
Leaking pre that connects to my abs and the waxer can see it!
My best was a long time ago I was getting a spray tan. I got naked (didn't want tan lines) and the girl was spraying me manually (no auto booth), and she was down on her knees, had be bend to get into my crack, etc. I was semi pretty much the whole time (30 mins), then she had me stand with a fan on me to dry for another 20 or more. I was so horny by that point and was going from semi to hard but couldn't touch myself so not to wreck the tan. When close to done I looked down and I had a 2' bead of precum hanging down off my penis!!! The girl had been in to check on me a few times so she had to see it. I was embarrassed but turned on at the same time!!!

Reactions: tutkunadam