Precum: Precummers - have you seen a precummer in action?

D

deleted1023499

am a heavy precumer lover, my bf leaks a lot and we use it as lube as much as i lick it, i met a few guys with a lot precum, makes me horny n wild, wish i had a lot

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I make a lot of pre, but my ex bf used to pour like a forgotten faucet when i took my pants off.

It was so hot. Id take my pants off and hed just be dripping everywhere till i shoved that cock inside me

Radek77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a precummer, mostly when horny, oozing. Never as much to soak through trousers, but leaving marks on underwear. More than enough for a wank or sex, can't complain here really. Generally it is well taken by others only had one guy who found it disgusting, not sure why, but it took some time to shake that off.
Gteat thread guys

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dated a guy for a while who would precum quite a bit. Usually by the time I got his briefs off, they had a good sized wet spot in them. I thought it was great to be kissing and getting intimate and then look down and see a rope of precum dangling from his cock. Sometimes I would get up close and look at his cock and see it slowly drip out from the opening.

Funny thing was that he said he never gets precum while jerking off. He always has to be with someone.

As an aside, whenever I jerked him off, he would shoot cum over the top of his head!
So he's an Occasionalist secreter. Hot AF.

thickoneinLA

Superior Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I precum so much. Just from talking to a hot guy, I will find a puddle in my pants. It rolls down my cock when I’m naked and I love how it will flow easily just anticipating kissing - oh and kissing! That’s the thing that makes my dick drool the most. It cascades down my thick shaft and I love using it as lube. When I get a Massage, I always drip and leak, strings of precum connecting my cock head and my abs. The therapists will sometimes rub it into my skin and others have used it as lube when giving me a HE or they’ll lick or suck it off when they go down on me.

BH Index

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a big precum leaker when I get excited, enough so that my shorts are always wet by the time I get 'em down or off. I've had more than a few people ask if I've cum when they get my jeans down.

I don't precum much in the gym, though I do routinely sweat a t-shirt through by the time I'm done with my workout.
Please, share videos.

BH Index

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I precum so much. Just from talking to a hot guy, I will find a puddle in my pants. It rolls down my cock when I’m naked and I love how it will flow easily just anticipating kissing - oh and kissing! That’s the thing that makes my dick drool the most. It cascades down my thick shaft and I love using it as lube. When I get a Massage, I always drip and leak, strings of precum connecting my cock head and my abs. The therapists will sometimes rub it into my skin and others have used it as lube when giving me a HE or they’ll lick or suck it off when they go down on me.
So hot!

BH Index

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I often go to this all male nude yoga class and I always get aroused. This one time, the guy next to me also got aroused and a rope of precum dangled from his cock to his mat. It made me even harder. I wish I could have tasted it. It was a lot, and he just kept producing more and more precum.

I wish I “precame” as much as I used to or even just like this guy (I would have a lot of fun with it). When I was a teen, I produced a lot more precum than now.

D

deleted1000191

My favorite experience was at a nudist gathering. I was sitting across from an older lady. Probably pushing mid seventies. For some reason, she still had clothes on. I started getting hard, and rather than cover it like you are supposed to, I just let it grow. She gave me a big smile, and unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. I could see she had some pretty nice tits. My cock got harder and kept growing. Then she took off her bra, and I was surprised to see she had a set of tits that were high and firm, as nice as any 20 year old woman's. By that time, I was leaking pretty good, and the breeze was streaming the precum from my cock, and some was blowing on to her leg. Her smile got bigger, and she moved her leg closer so she would get more on her. I was really streaming then, and enjoyed watching my precum dripping down her leg. Then she reached down, and scooped up some on her finger, and looking me directly in the eye, put it in her mouth. My cock was pulsing by then, and I also scooped up some precum, and looking her in the eye, put it in my mouth. We continued sharing like this for around 20 minutes. More people were coming, so we both mutually decided to cool it. Later in the day we both found ourselves in the house, and I gave her a good fuck, and she left the cum that ran down her legs so others could see it. She turned out to be a great fuck, and although I usually suck cocks, I would fuck her again if I had the chance.

Attachments

Reactions: saclove

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know a *sweet* guy who pours pre when he gets the least bit aroused. He's sent pictures and most of the time there is a large bead on his slit or a heavy stream running down his cock. It is such a turn on. On top of that he's so hung and better yet, sooo sweet.

Mmmm.

404goldie

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. One blond fuck buddy in Atlanta. He had a gig staging expensive homes in Atlanta and living in them till they sold. I met him thru a phone line, those were very popular for a time. He said “I precum a lot, if you like that,” which he did. He was into being milked, his dick was not that big but it was fat at the base and curved up slightly and he stayed rock hard. He would lay back and squirm with pleasure with a t-shirt covering his eyes. Then he liked to get on all fours and I would milk him like a cow, pulling his dick back firmly and would just keep on making precum till finally he’d shoot a rapid succession of watery squirts. Man I would like to do that again. Whew just reliving this right now my underwear has a wet spot. I have always made a lot of precum, when I was around 20, before I came out as gay, a friend and I would go the the XXX cinema, I’d come right home afterwards with my jeans showing a big dark wet area and my roommate loved to make fun of that.