Precum: Precummers - have you seen a precummer in action?

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have any pictures of these "ropes" of precum? I can't even imagine how that would look or anything. I can't imagine producing enough precum to jack off with either.

For me, if I'm REALLY turned on, a drop of precum will appear on the end of my dick. Sometimes it's a pretty big drop, but it's so small that it won't move from the tip of my dick unless I move it or I move my dick really fast.

I just can't imagine what loads of precum look like; I've never seen anything like that.

Reactions: Addicted2edging

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
I am a big precummer like alot of you guys on here. I let it flow in private but watch myself when I am in public. I had a roommate who was as much of a 'leaker' as I am. No big deal I guess.

sevensoft

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anytime I get turned on, I dont even have to be hard I start to leak. I dont wear undies so it shows a wet stain pretty often. And when getting head, I precum tons, Ive had guys think im cumming and its just precum

Reactions: Padad7

jimmyboy1012

Sexy Member
Media
I too am a huge precummer. Thats the main reason that I wear underwear, because I don't even have to get hard, just a little aroused. I didn't wear underwear with my khaki dockers last week to work and suffered a really embarassing moment!

I also will have the dangling ropes. Sometimes they will actually reach all the way to the floor. The few that I have been with thought this was hot, knowing that they had made do it!

jppuertorico85

Just Browsing
Media
When I was 12, several months before I had my first orgasm, I started producing precum. I started noticing this slippery, gooey, crystal clear fluid that would ooze out of my young erect penis whenever I was playing with myself for a while or thinking about "sexy things". I knew that guys produced sperm and girls got pregnant by a guy putting his penis in their vagina and leaving his sperm there. So I was absolutely sure that this must be my sperm!! (Then a few months later, when I was was stroking it and I actually did come, WOW!! It squirted all over the place and it was different! It was smelly and a little cloudy! So...then what was the other stuff???)

I remember one boy I used to masturbate with when I was 13 used to be really grossed out by my precum and wouldn't want to touch me when I started getting "juicy" as he'd call it. He never produced ANY precum, so again I was confused what this gooey stuff was that came out of me but didn't come out of him. (But when we'd masturbate eich other, we both would shoot about the same looking trail of semen squirts onto our bellies.)

ha that's so funny...when i was bout 13 i thought that my precum was my actual cum...this was of course before I had my first orgasm lol. I thought i was the only one...guess not! :)

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have any pictures of these "ropes" of precum? I can't even imagine how that would look or anything. I can't imagine producing enough precum to jack off with either.

For me, if I'm REALLY turned on, a drop of precum will appear on the end of my dick. Sometimes it's a pretty big drop, but it's so small that it won't move from the tip of my dick unless I move it or I move my dick really fast.

I just can't imagine what loads of precum look like; I've never seen anything like that.

Go to xtube and do a search for 'precum'. There are lots of videos there.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I leak alot when hard or semi but I've also seen guys similar to myself over the years. Mostly at my gym or nude beaches when I go each summer.

I used to be friendly with this bodybuilder at gold's gym in san francisco a few years back. I remember several times chatting with him while changing in the lockerroom and noticing the tell-tale stains on his boxer briefs a few times. Finally after one work out I took a sauna and at one point as I was heading to a shower I see this dude come out of the steam room with a 2 foot long rope or pre hanging off his cock, just dangling there for a few minutes while he waited for a free shower stall.

Anyone else see stuff like this? More experiences from me soon...

It's coincidental that you mentioned the leaky gym guy. Just yesterday in the steam room, a guy sitting directly across from me was completely soft. Just the very tip of his dick was showing from under his towel. There was a small spot of precum right at the head. That seems rarer to leak when they're not even aroused, but it has happened to me as well. Once when massaging a client in the nude, I looked down and saw that I was leaking a VERY long string onto the top of the guy's head. He didn't know it. I quickly moved to the scalp massage portion of the session ;o)

Reactions: Padad7

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought I was the only one to wet his underwear and clothes! Glad to know I'm not. Generally, I strip down to my boxer-briefs and go down on a completely naked girl, after a we've kissed, licked each other's nipples and touched for a while. I LOVE eating pussy, so by the time I'm done, my underwear is so wet they think I've cum. I've had a couple for whom it's a huge turn-on. They would lick it off the head and then kiss me. I absolutely love it when we separate and there's this long color-less thread between our tongues. I drink lots of pineapple and orange juice, and eat a lot of sweets, but I like that salty taste much better. And girls do too =).

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going back a couple of posts on this topic. I have just discovered massaging my prostate while jacking off and omg, the stream of pre cum is amazing. Thanks to my buddy for that trick.

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Unfortunately, I even precum when flaccid (if I'm thinking sexy thoughts). Not good for the jocks - have to wash them so often.
Anyone elso blessed like this?

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
Unfortunately I have always been very dry, and as I am uncut, it means that I have to use lub when wanking. I one met a guy who had to keep a tissue in the pouch of his jockeys to stop the precum soaking through. As I had never seen anyone produce so much before, I thought he had the clap or something, and wouldn't play with him! Great pity, as he was a real hung looker!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I knew an old troll that poured pre-cum like a faucet. He kept harassing me at work. So, I'd wear tight jeans, and deliberately sit across from him with my legs spread. He'd have a wet spot on his pants big as a saucer. oooo I am so mean.