Precum problem?

virgo695: Immediately after i get a hard-on, I start precumming- alot! Sometimes to the point it soaks thru my jeans, and it can be a little emberassing. Up to a half-hour after I go soft it's STILL oozing! Anybody experience the same thing, or have any suggestions? :-[

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just get someone to clean up after you. What are you complaining about? Think of all the money you save on lube :D

Yknarf: Yes grow a foreskin that is one of it's uses - to contain the precum so that penetration is nice and easy.
Franky

riddick81: Yes, a foreskin may help to contain the emission. Or tie a rubber on tyo your cock and ooze away happily. Lots of precum is a blessing for the ladies - some love to eat it and all
enjoy it wonderful lubricating qualities!! Old Salty

virgo695: :D :D :D

thanx guys. yes, the lubing qualities of my precum are fully exploited...

as for the foreskin, it was hacked off 25 years ago :mad:
i have however heard of regrowing the missing piece of my member....

any thoughts on that one?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Virgo,

This topic has been discussed alot here. I like you and alot of other guys am a big 'precummer'. As soon as I get a hard on it's starts drooling out non-stop. If I wake up with morning wood I also have what I'll call 'morning sap' too. I don't know that's there is anything to be done about it. It's just natural for some guys. Alot of people think it's sexy. It has embarassed me countless times in all sorts of situations. My only advice to you is just be conscious of it when you are in situations where it could be noticeable.

UncutStudent: I have the same problem, i precum alot also that I have to change underwear or pants and even after I get soft I'm still precumming. Sometimes I like it but others it can be a lil embarrassing but it would be nice to have someone lick it all up. :p

hung: Precum - yes it can be a problem; however for some of us it is a natural series of events and nothing to be ashamed of. It can be embarrassing - but to be fair we all can be discreet when this happens. Unless we are engaged in running or a sport we can sit down and allow our clothes to dry out. It can even be considered a badge of being a male.

drambone: A funky badge of our unbridled masculinity! Enjoy it.

HungJordan: I 'leak' alot. I mean alot. I think it's sexy. My partners love it. It says to my sex partners that I am horny and ready for sex. It also says that I will probably blow a big load (which is usually true unless I've cum a few times already). The only downside is running snail's trails on my sheets or my underwear, or having someone see it if I am exposed at the gym or changing, something like that. I like to watch whats going on down there. There have been one or two times over the years where I have discovered too late that I am 'precumming' and people can plainly see that I am!

:eek:
:-/

HungJordan: I 'leak' alot. I mean alot. I think it's sexy. My partners love it. It says to my sex partners that I am horny and ready for sex. It also says that I will probably blow a big load (which is usually true unless I've cum a few times already). The only downside is running snail's trails on my sheets or my underwear, or having someone see it if I am exposed at the gym or changing, something like that. I like to watch whats going on down there. There have been one or two times over the years where I have discovered too late that I am 'precumming' and people can plainly see that I am!

:eek:
:-/

thelog: [quote author=KinkGuy link=board=health;num=1081479712;start=0#1 date=04/08/04 at 21:59:36]Just get someone to clean up after you. What are you complaining about? Think of all the money you save on lube :D[/quote]
i wish that i could precum, but i have never been able to. you should feel blessed, i think it is a turn on for a man to precum

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by UncutStudent@Apr 20 2004, 11:55 PM
I have the same problem, i precum alot also that I have to change underwear or pants and even after I get soft I'm still precumming. Sometimes I like it but others it can be a lil embarrassing but it would be nice to have someone lick it all up. :p
i'd gladly lick it up for you, nyc here :D

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know what you mean.... I precum easily too. The worst is when you are just making out and get a horny and get that wet spot. Nothing like having to untuck your shirt and hiking up your pants hoping that you can cover it.

jazzz14

Experimental Member
Media
I wished I had some precum - takes very ever and then it's only a few drops. I recently chatted with 2 guys near 50 yrs olds. They both said they did have much precum untill recently. Something in their bosy changed, What's that all about ???
Can anyone answer that.

bowler20024life: Unfortunatley I do not make very much pre cum either. Does anyone know of anyway that I could leak out more pre cum?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately precum, which is produced by the cowpers gland cannot be deliberately increased or decreased as far as I know. If anyone suggests that you could do some exercise or take some sort of pill to increase the amount of precum you produce they are either mis-informed or lying.

There are some people who consider it a problem though!

BRMSTN69: to all of you complaining about too much precum,heres an ideal.Turn your problem into profit .Go to Walmart buy some cheep briefs a little too tight wear them till there streached out and soggy, blow a few loads in them and then sell them to some perve on e-bay with a nice close-up pic of the "monster"that made the mess.