Precum problem?

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
yeah, starting at about age 13 or 14 i noticed a clear sticky substance would sort of ooze out of my cock whenever i got hard. i have got used to it. there's more as i've gotten older. it's not a 'problem' though. if i work out and i get a bigger bulge than usual i'll notice a wet spot on my briefs when i change to leave. i know it's not sweat because of the texture. i change my briefs. no big deal. my best friend and work out partner gets 'precum' too. and we've joked about it, usually in the context of wanting to or planning on getting laid. there is always some present if and i experience morning hardons. if i am showering at the gym or anywhere near people when changing i like to be aware of whats going on down there. i once noticed too late that i had a drool of goo hanging off my cock when changing to leave the gym. i don't think anyone saw me though. it is best to be aware of what state your cock is in and what i could be doing. when i get fully erect it really can ooze out in a large amount. i love the feeling. it makes me feel very virile, ready for sex and horny.

just part of the process i guess.

:p