Precum "the phenomenon"

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm fascinated by it.

It's my experience the amount varies from one guy to the next and often depends on the level of horniness. But I've had several heterosexual guy friends admit they taste their own when masturbating. I've done that infrequently.

For my own "part"-

I precum like crazy and it seems to fascinate my partner(s). Does anyone else find it as erotic as I do?

Reactions: Torrey214

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have mentioned this on here from time to time: I precum alot as well. Most of the people I have sex with or show off to thinks it's hot. My current GF loves to jack me during foreplay to get me drooling. Also, I have a friend from the gym who is also hung that I show off and compare size with who is a precummer too. When we do this we both get pretty verbal about it. Once recently when comparing size we both were standing in his garage messing around and flexing/comparing and stuff. ALOT of precum was involved. He is a marine vet

jth

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JohnTheHorse said:
I have a friend from the gym who is also hung that I show off and compare size with who is a precummer too. When we do this we both get pretty verbal about it. Once recently when comparing size we both were standing in his garage messing around and flexing/comparing and stuff. ALOT of precum was involved. He is a marine vet

Wow - all that and still only 10%! C'mon! :wink:

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too tend to precum loads *badumbum* My previous GF loved to give it that extra bit of attention. Kind of fun to watch her get that hazy look in her eye.

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm almost 60, hetero, and what can I say. Precum is one of the best and most exciting things in my personal life. Glad I still see it at my age. Makes me feel years younger.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whoa..

This thing's taken off.

My boyfriend doesn't precum much - almost not at all actually. However, I have noticed that he precums excessively when I'm fucking him. Reaching around in the height of passion and using it as a lubricant to get him off as I ejaculate is eroticism supreme.

Also, when I choke the chicken, I get so much precum it gets so rampant I have to wipe it off. In that case it's a bit annoying.

From my experience there's nothing hotter than watching some dude whacking his meat on cam and tasting his precum. Yummmmmay.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
My boyfriend doesn't precum much - almost not at all actually. However, I have noticed that he precums excessively when I'm fucking him. Reaching around in the height of passion and using it as a lubricant to get him off as I ejaculate is eroticism supreme.

Don't think that's unusual, I've had a couple of partners who were exactly the same. I produce a fair bit of precum normally as well, but when I'm bottoming I produce far more, even without any direct stimulation to my cock.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dry. :frown1:

I remember the first guy I was with who produced a lot of pre. I asked him with surprise what it was. "Bad boy juice," he replied.

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, I think Man nectar, widowers tears, dew drops, man honey(I like that one) is pretty hot to. Especially when it involves a foreskin. I make enough to coat my head and upper shaft two or three times in a jack off session, which admittedly are around half hour to an hour. Im sustaining a low level orgasm most of that. While I was restoring my foreskin, would make myself get aroused and use the precum as a moistener under the taped skin. That never smelled, made the head nice in moist and sensitive. Sometimes a little prostate fluid will come out especially if youve been aroused for awhile. This is an entirely different fluid and WILL smell under the foreskin quickly. There is usually a fair amount more of it than precum too. It is almost clear but slightly milky. It is watery compared to the precum i think of, though sometimes they mix. I wonder if that is considered precum by some people. Precum to me doesnt come from the prostate gland, but from the bulbourethral glands at the base of the cock. Also known as Cowper glands. They make the crystal clear super elastic sticky man honey. Somebody had mentioned stimulating the prostate to make more, this isnt so much true of rubbing it as extra stimulation and pressure. I produce a whole lot more precum when I am getting fucked. Surfgirl inferred that only uncut guys have it. Not true as most guys know. But, it seems guys with foreskins make more. I think its the tension pressure thing again and the pump action of the foreskin. Ever since I grew my foreskin back, I definitely make more. Its a definite turn on for me. I had a hunky black boyfriend that used to make enough for me to easily jack off with( sometimes him, sometimes me), which was incredibly erotic.

JohntheHorse...you and your marine friend pumped up compared muscles and hard ons and had precum flowing everywhere and you DIDNT get it on?

Also: For anyone's entertainment, and perhaps as a yardstick or measuring tool, you may want to compare your precum quantity, especially you self described gushers, with this guy. You may be shocked. Nice monster cock and an incredible finale. its all of a minute.
[[http://rapidshare.de/files/4739061/PreC.wmv.html]]
download the Freeware, its a piece of cake.
Satyrrific
PS Who here thinks that my avatar is considered a display of nudity. I dont think it is, its an ancient artifact, and besides have you seen the titty girl ones, the ones that animate?

Reactions: tutkunadam