Precum "the phenomenon"

kawika

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has a warm sensation running up my dick, then it slowly oozes out, that first time it ooses out feels like I am going to explode. The warm sensation continues the entire time of foreplay. I oose a lot of precum in the process. It's almost like you can feel it working its way up real slowly. That's the best way I can describe it.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, I only precum when I'm let's say...at 80% arousal, 100% being point of no return...but once I start, it's a mighty fine show...hehe...

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I hate to rain on the parade and all, but the bulbourethral glands (aka Cowper's gland) have at the high-end about 1ml of mucus (yup, thats what it is, polysaccharide mucus). They are vestigial organs in humans as the women can more easily produce it and its less of a mess for a penis inside a foreskin.

Its function is to keep the urethra lubricated for powerfully ejected spurts- shoot further (ie deeper) ie better chance of sperm reaching the egg.
It also entraps viruses, bacteria and yeast spores that have made a play for invasion.
Some also lubes the foreskin around the head allowing it to slip back and coat the head in a thin layer, which helps protect the vulnerable head of the uncut or restored cock. They have only one dead skin-cell layer over the living flesh and nerves, while the circumsized have around 17 - a well armored head, but unfortunately much less sensitive. Sorry, but its true. (I was circumsized but restored the hood to total coverage and lost the thick keratin (what hair, nails and callouses are made of) layer and have a whole new range of sensitivity and sensation - and its fun as hell to play with!:tongue:

Lastly, it clearly is very erotic to many people. I suspect, Im afraid, that disliking it, while anyone's right, is a culturally influenced view (ie dirty is bad). The glistening glowing red head emerging from its foreskin is well established as an erotic signalling device not only in humans, its true of many other mammals (especially primates, equines, ursines, bovines, cervines, canines and others) and it is thought so by biologists, sociologists and sexologists. Argue with them, I just do the research. I am a biologist and sexologist, but I didnt discover these things, I just learned them - ditto for the circumsized verses the foreskinned (whether from birth or restored). So please dont waste the space railing at me. Deal with the facts. (Im just expecting some people to feel troubled if they are circumsized and or are troubled by pre-cum or foreskins or whatever. Recover! Thats what I say.) Google Foreskin Restoration.

So bottom line is all you leaky faucets? I mean the ones that sound well beyond 3-4 stringy drops (it virtually thins to a spider's thread -and this is more than enough to make a small wet spot)I think yer havin' us on for fun and erotic purposes.
But while fun; it does a pretty big disservice to our friends and peers here. Guys who produce plenty by human standards - amounting to a couple of peas worth- thats what the glands' general size are, the size of a pea each)- feel inadequate, or worse, are afraid that there is something wrong with them.
Ok, so maybe 3 peas worth for the Top Guns and apparently zer0 for some at the other end - But those folks are what are known in statistics as outliers - they lie outside the general population - ie they are very few in number, they are unusual, rare, atypical. (Methinx that some may be just liars and not outliers.) Reading this forum youd think guys are just constantly producing goo everywhere all the time. I just dont believe y'all that say that; sorry.
Go Google Bulbourethral glands. Boars make up to a half quart of pre-cum, so you might want to include the word "human" too. Hey,maybe thats why so many guys here produce soooo much - are you guys really boars? - c'mon, with the amount of pre-cum some of you claim, you must be boars!

Now, not producing any is likely owing to other reasons than your birthright (genes). But there are ways for most of you folks to make some. And the rest of us can likely make more by maximizing on your birthright. Anatomy is anatomy, facts are facts - you'll never run like the Maples in early March, despite what 'the Gods of Endless Oooze' say in the thread, but there are areas of consideration that may well not only maximize your pre-cum quantity but increase your total semen load! Some of it has been mentioned in this thread by wise people. There are other things said which border on silly. Dont try too hard to sort them out; So in the mean time;

DO drink lots of water and fruit juice;

DO let the excitement build for as long as possible before you start trying to get some dew to ooze out;

Do massage both your balls and your perineum (spot between your balls and your butthole).

DO do Kegels - squeezing your sphincter and holding for a count of 4 and also rapidly one after the other, while you get off however youre getting off;

DO, if it suits you, slide something up you - a cock is best - a vibrator will do all too well as well - this presses on those glands and feels reaallly gooooo-ooo-ooood! (thats for the str8 guys who dont know what they are missing) You can still do Kegels too. I do em all the time and my doctor when I got an exam said that I could "snap a pencil off with it".

DO 'polish the helmet" with the palm of your hand while pushing gently down on your hard-on;

DO Edge. Thats where you get close to coming then back off - here's a secret; stop stroking...(Wait! Its a secret!)*

DO 'milk' your boner after the head polish, getting fucked and edging.

DONT be surprized if you ooze more than you ever have!

Also their is an herb called "Horny Goat Weed" (Epimedium) that helps maximize semen production.

L-Arginine increases peripheral circulation and thus makes the soft schlong long (to its natural maximum). Its one of the secrets in those 'You can have a bigger penis' pills, along with Horny Goat Weed. I did and it really did make me all horse cocked - at least when flaccid. (Next time I go hot tubbin or hanging out in the nude (literally!)Ima gonna take some starting the day before...I dont want to be like George Costanza!:eek:).They also help make you harder if this has become an issue.

Muira Puama and Maca Root are Rainforest herbs that have been said by the native folks to stimulate the generative organs.

Tribulis Terrestris is supposed to increase testosterone and thus the juices.

And there are others...

Dont take these all at once. Experiment with each for a week or two. After youve run the gamut youll know which works for you and which dont. We all have different physiology ad chemistry and issues (or lack thereof...teehee:rolleyes:) You'll save a bundle$$$. Dont waste yer money on those "bigger harder" ads.

You can get all these at health food stores in the Vitamins and Herbs section. Google it. Also at those body building stores like GNC.

Alree, some more later on this....issue

Ever hornily yours

Satyrrific:saevil:

Edit: removed spam

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I precum all the time and the amount varies. The longer the foreplay goes, the more precum I produce - enough to jack off with as it runs in a long stream from the meatal opening at the glans down to where the glans meets the shaft of the penis.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice an increase in precum when I have an intense make out session with someone. If its rough and long, I'll have a huge wet spot on my pants.

Same here, but not always. I've precum a few times without really getting hard. It's varies. I have no clue how/why.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm fascinated by it.

It's my experience the amount varies from one guy to the next and often depends on the level of horniness. But I've had several heterosexual guy friends admit they taste their own when masturbating. I've done that infrequently.

For my own "part"-

I precum like crazy and it seems to fascinate my partner(s). Does anyone else find it as erotic as I do?

Oh yeh Stronzo..I do know that I for sure already answer this thread somewhere longo ago..:biggrin1:

Sooo erotic a wet precuming penis dripping like vulcano and the foreskin folders all wet also..there is something so sweet and vulnerable about a penis that arouses this special way, starting by wetting their undies and pants, like myself, we do have much in commom indeed...wow..its just beautiful, unforgetable sight indeed!

:hug::heart:

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I, myself produce maybe 1/4 cup of pre-cum every 20 minutes all day all night, so I just keep jerking off all the time maybe spurting a half litre per orgasm that takes about ten miutes before Im empty.

There, Im King of the big precummers. Uhh Uhhh...its happening again! Big sticky strings waving and bobbling until it hits the ground and pulls itself into a big glob...then another! Bye

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i will preucm a lot if i'm horny or really turned on. i was at the gym in the sauna, and there are the two benches, upper and lower, and they're in an L-shape.

I'm on the top bench, and there's a super hot guy to my left on the L, so i have a great view of him. he was reading and unaware that i was oogling him for like 10 minutes.

so i happen to look down and see that there is a string of precum hanging from my cock all the way down to the lower bench! i was completely soft too, and didn't feel it ooze out at all. i wonder if he saw!

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
www.penissizedebate.com/page44a_semenvolume.htm

Here's a great site that explains how it all happens...and demonstrates how pre-cum is just a little of the total "package". If you really are producing that much it may actually be semen. I wouldnt try the Semenex till you read the ingredients...then buy your own at a health food store or a GNC-like store.
Also, if you scroll down, there's a really hot vid of a guy with an almost unbeleivable set of of huge cum shots. :Eyecrazy: :tongue: :32:

Satyrrific:saevilw:

PS John the Horse...niiiice package!(nice bod too!)...you should really let a man who knows what he's doing pleasure that horse cock and the rest of you too. Just close your eyes and lie back...your ratios just might change a little. :wink1:
I'd love to see that with out the U-wear...wanna send me a pic? I still have to get my phone pics uploaded, but you may not be in to another man's cock pics. Though I did restore my foreskin. Pretty amazing how well it turned out. BTW...you uncut?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Same here, but not always. I've precum a few times without really getting hard. It's varies. I have no clue how/why.

I dated a guy for a while who was uncut and a major precum leaker (so much it was hard for me to resist the urge to get a towel). He would start leaking without even being hard if I'd just kiss him or just sexually rub his crotch a little -- BINGO, major wet spot! He always thought it was amazing that I went commando, even with underwear he had to be careful about leaking and having a wet spot on his pants.

I can actually take it or leave it. I did find the constant wet/cold spots on the sheets a little irritating sometimes.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that I'll precum more if I have ejaculated recently. If I masturbated in the morning then get semi-aroused in the evening I wouldn't precum too much, but if I haven't masturbated for a day or two, then a slight arousal will get my precum juices flowing.

Jovial describes a similar pattern for me that I've only recently noticed. If I cum more than once fairly recently within the same day, I won't notice any precum. However if I cum in 2 - 3 day intervals, I will get just mildly aroused by reading or watching something interesting and I will notice a slight tingle at the base of my cock and the feeling of wetness in my briefs follows. I don't have to be hard for it either just a slight fullness to my cock.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i will preucm a lot if i'm horny or really turned on. i was at the gym in the sauna, and there are the two benches, upper and lower, and they're in an L-shape.

I'm on the top bench, and there's a super hot guy to my left on the L, so i have a great view of him. he was reading and unaware that i was oogling him for like 10 minutes.

so i happen to look down and see that there is a string of precum hanging from my cock all the way down to the lower bench! i was completely soft too, and didn't feel it ooze out at all. i wonder if he saw!

I work out 5 or 6 times a week and sometimes use the sauna as well. Once or twice I have been in the suana completely soft too and noticed after awhile that there is a loooooooong string of precum hanging off my soft or semi cock. I never seem to notice it's there until it's too late!

indianpoker7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
precum is the secretion of the prostate.its the same thing which makes up the bulk of cum.so obviously,the prostate needs to refill between orgasms just like ur testicles

precum is the secretion of the prostate.its the same thing which makes up the bulk of cum.so obviously,the prostate needs to refill between orgasms just like ur testicles

I thought precum came from 2 little glands at the base of the penis called Cowper's glands.