Precum "the phenomenon"

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
precum is the secretion of the prostate.its the same thing which makes up the bulk of cum.so obviously,the prostate needs to refill between orgasms just like ur testicles

Not true at all: precum is produced by the cowpers gland, the prostate produces prostatic fluid which is different.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
precum is the secretion of the prostate.its the same thing which makes up the bulk of cum.so obviously,the prostate needs to refill between orgasms just like ur testicles

The testicles don't "refill." I believe you're thinking of the seminal vesicles??

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh man..I love this pre-cum fenomeno thread.. I sooo enjoyed to see the wet spot on my ex guy pants..great that I have a picture memory..the wet pants and etc memories are all captured kodak moments in my brains files..

LOL..

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever since I have been a teenager and started to get hard ons, I have had huge amounts of precum. So much so that my wife when we were first married asked that I wear a condom so I wouldn't get the sheets so wet. However, the more that I precum, the more she likes it. She enjoys getting me going and then jacking me off with the natural lube. I enjoy watching long strands of cum drip down. We both find it enjoyable and exciting. During foreplay I wear a condom and then remove it for sex. I love watching myself get all wet.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So much so that my wife when we were first married asked that I wear a condom so I wouldn't get the sheets so wet.

you're lucky she said that, and not because of the sheets. precum does contain sperm. not a lot, but there's still a chance of pregnancy

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is it because the piercing opened the hole up?

The piercing has increased my sensitivity so the juices flow more than they ever did before, naturally lubricating my PA ring. And don't forget I now have two holes to ouze from!! :biggrin1:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The piercing has increased my sensitivity so the juices flow more than they ever did before, naturally lubricating my PA ring. And don't forget I now have two holes to ouze from!! :biggrin1:

so wait, when you take it out, you actually jizz (and i'm assuming piss) from two holes? how does that feel?

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so wait, when you take it out, you actually jizz (and i'm assuming piss) from two holes? how does that feel?

It comes out of both holes with or without my PA. It doesn't feel much different but looks quite bizarre. Of course I have to sit to take a piss otherwise I spray in all directions!:rolleyes:

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I precum for no reason. Somtimes, in the middle of the day, it dribbles in my underwear and it get really wet. Imagine when I'm aroused by my girlfriend! I like it a lot

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a big precummer, in fact much too much so imo, I`ve had more embarrassing situations when in my teens with a sudden hardon producing some leakage that was noticeable thru my pants or shorts than I can remember, I was mortified each time as many times it was noticeable even in dark clothing.

One time many years ago I went to a strip club with some pals and got a lapdance from this beautiful redhead who was grinding herself into my lap and really giving me a great show, and well of course I got a massive erection in my sweatpants and after 4 dances I had a MASSIVE precum stain around the crotch area, easily 2 inches in circumference, I was horrified.

The first thing I did when I got back to our table was to tip over my drink over myself after I sat down to cover up the stain, so my beer fell in my lap and covered up the precumstain and that was my excuse to leave the premises and go home, couldn`t very well stay out with friends with pants soaked in beer and a prominent stain like that on my sweatpants now could I?

I really wish I didn`t precum so much, it`s more of a hassle than anything.

FathersDay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a 'precummer' and have experienced everything described in this thread: wet spots on pants, ooze during work, embarrassing stimulation leading to a spot on my pants, strands hanging off my cock, the works. People seem to love it, and I've noticed being a precummer is 'in' among straight and gay alike.

skaterboi

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I precum alot and I'm wondering that when I'm having sex with a girl if it would make the condom slip off or break the tip or something? Anyone have any experience with this?