Precum/vagina wet spots

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by latinluva, Nov 13, 2010.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was talking witha waitress the other day (really slow shift for her) and she noticed that I might be gay. I told her bisexual and she was asking about sex with men and how is it, and am I a bottom or top. You know stuff like that. I didn't realize it til I got up but I had a pretty good wet spot from my precum...due to the sex talk and all. She looked at it and smiled, she said,"someone got a lil excited huh.". I laughed and said..."Oh you're good."
    My question is have any of you guys or gals had an experience like this? This must happen alot to people, I know some of you get alot of precum or really wet pussies during the day thinking about sexual stuff. Just curious.

2. tamuning

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, many days I leak and am semi-hard thinking about sex. Reached in to pull it out at the urinal the other day and there was a puddle gathered in my briefs.

3. D_Penny_Khandi

D_Penny_Khandi New Member

I don't get a ton of precum, but at times it's enough to show through just my boxers. Love it when girls are the sort to get dripping wet without needing touching.

4. D_Plenty OToole

D_Plenty OToole New Member

I would love to see that.

5. jasonhu

jasonhu Member

yep, this problem has ruined lots of my boxers.

6. D_Boeing Boink

D_Boeing Boink New Member

Let tell you all. Precum and wet spots never go away. I am 68 years old and I still precum like a water falls. I get wet spots all the time, even at work. I have to stay seated behind my desk afraid to get up. I still get random hard ons.

7. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    i used to go commando in faded levis (sumtimes still do........) and quite frequently leak precum, even without getting a hardon. makes a nice wet patch on the front..........

8. VeryHung

VeryHung New Member

Albums:
    I, too, am a big leaker. I take two dry pairs of briefs to work with me, and, will always have to change at least once, often twice, due to the amount of pre-cum that flows out.

9. catman

Gold Member

When I was (much) younger went on a date with a young lady- back seat of a friends car, making out/'parking'- she looked down and thought I had shot a load ("ewwwww") I don't think she ever believed it was just precum (and a nasty set of blue balls- she was a HUGE tease- knew just how to dance her fingers over a guys groin to make your toes CURL).

It took several other dates with several others for them to (I think) get the idea that I am a big dripper/leaker... I try very hard NOT to buy light colored slacks for that reason.

Draft saved Draft deleted