Precum/vagina wet spots

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by latinluva, Nov 13, 2010.

1. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was talking witha waitress the other day (really slow shift for her) and she noticed that I might be gay. I told her bisexual and she was asking about sex with men and how is it, and am I a bottom or top. You know stuff like that. I didn't realize it til I got up but I had a pretty good wet spot from my precum...due to the sex talk and all. She looked at it and smiled, she said,"someone got a lil excited huh.". I laughed and said..."Oh you're good."
    My question is have any of you guys or gals had an experience like this? This must happen alot to people, I know some of you get alot of precum or really wet pussies during the day thinking about sexual stuff. Just curious.

2. tamuning

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, many days I leak and am semi-hard thinking about sex. Reached in to pull it out at the urinal the other day and there was a puddle gathered in my briefs.

3. D_Penny_Khandi

D_Penny_Khandi New Member

I don't get a ton of precum, but at times it's enough to show through just my boxers. Love it when girls are the sort to get dripping wet without needing touching.

4. D_Plenty OToole

D_Plenty OToole New Member

I would love to see that.

5. jasonhu

jasonhu Member

yep, this problem has ruined lots of my boxers.

6. D_Boeing Boink

D_Boeing Boink New Member

Let tell you all. Precum and wet spots never go away. I am 68 years old and I still precum like a water falls. I get wet spots all the time, even at work. I have to stay seated behind my desk afraid to get up. I still get random hard ons.

tutkunadam likes this.
  7. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    i used to go commando in faded levis (sumtimes still do........) and quite frequently leak precum, even without getting a hardon. makes a nice wet patch on the front..........

8. VeryHung

VeryHung Member

Albums:
    I, too, am a big leaker. I take two dry pairs of briefs to work with me, and, will always have to change at least once, often twice, due to the amount of pre-cum that flows out.

9. catman

Gold Member

When I was (much) younger went on a date with a young lady- back seat of a friends car, making out/'parking'- she looked down and thought I had shot a load ("ewwwww") I don't think she ever believed it was just precum (and a nasty set of blue balls- she was a HUGE tease- knew just how to dance her fingers over a guys groin to make your toes CURL).

It took several other dates with several others for them to (I think) get the idea that I am a big dripper/leaker... I try very hard NOT to buy light colored slacks for that reason.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice