Precum without being fully hard?

Thongbro91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you can teach us your practice !
It's nothing fancy. I usually masturbate with a fleshlight. The difference is that I stop if I start to get hard. At first you'll cum not fully hard just a little soft. Over time softer and softer. If you keep at it gradually you'll train your penis to stay soft and still cum.

To get a better sense of the sensation I recommend milking your prostate with a dildo or some toy. I find that almost more satisfying. But I'm different like that.

Reactions: cbxer55

shad282

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's nothing fancy. I usually masturbate with a fleshlight. The difference is that I stop if I start to get hard. At first you'll cum not fully hard just a little soft. Over time softer and softer. If you keep at it gradually you'll train your penis to stay soft and still cum.

To get a better sense of the sensation I recommend milking your prostate with a dildo or some toy. I find that almost more satisfying. But I'm different like that.
I barely precum :( ... i wish i was able to leaaakkk

Reactions: kurt bishop

bizzBoy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I barely precum :( ... i wish i was able to leaaakkk
I actually stopped precumming for a long time, and then it came back again! I don't know what caused the start or stop but maybe, with a little research, you'll increase your precum?

shad282

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
is it possible if you drink someone's else precum... will help in increasing your precum amount and leakage?

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Fleshlights are awesome. And dildos, I've got a few of them too. And leak! Yeah, a dildo up the old brown road and I'm leaking soft or hard. And leaking a lot too! That's the best because it sure does taste good.

Reactions: bizzBoy

shad282

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fleshlights are awesome. And dildos, I've got a few of them too. And leak! Yeah, a dildo up the old brown road and I'm leaking soft or hard. And leaking a lot too! That's the best because it sure does taste good.
Would love to see! Sharing is caring!!

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay