Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I read few articles saying that is caused by not jerking off and the fluid is building up... how much do you often jerk off or have sex per week , month?
Well I'm jerking every day. I'm addicted. But stil I'm leaking havy. It doesnt bother me I think is arrousing but by partner doesnt like it. I must put a condom on my penis to not flooding him. He is very sexy and if I think about him I have erection ready.

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got to be semi hard and it's better with a bit of stimulation.
Many years ago I had a girlfriend who used love to lick the precum from the tip of cock.
She loved the taste of my precum but she would never swallow my cum.

Reactions: drambone2001

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't have to be fully hard or even have half a stump, but usually there's at least a little enlargement. Often I don't notice the leak until after I'm flaccid again.

Can happen to me when totally soft, I've always been that way. Sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse.....

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
Have some (soft) pics in my profile. I'm the same way, soft or hard no difficulty producing precum. Had some embarrassing situations over the years. Even when just going to Dr. and knowing I may have to drop my briefs. In showers or toweling off at pool, have to keep checking that I'm not leaking. Depending on what I'm wearing, I sometimes have to put tissue in the pouch of underwear. Can be a pain but it's a great plus overall.

Jaffa61

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happens to me too. SInce teenage years, embarrassing patch in briefs in locker room when doing sports, looking at other guys bulges etc. Slightest thoughts for long of enough of anything sex related and its off. Still the same now soft and leaks hugely.