Precum

overflow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to rub my boyfriend's precum on my hard nipples with his dick. Its hot as hell.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooooh! I for one LOVE precum! I think it's hot as hell when a man gets all wet. Love to play with it with my tongue - love to see a wet spot too - damn, it's just so hot!

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And it is sweeter tasting.

The wife loves it. Im a "drooler" myself. She says this very thing. She looooves the taste. When she starts sucking my dick, if its not drooling already I can always tell when it drips. I get that mmmm sound when shes got a mouthful.

Sometimes, she gets so involved in suckin and tasting my precum, she decides to just suck instead. Oh man, nothin sweater than a women thats really "in the mood" to suck a dick. Im gettin light headed thinkin about it. Makes my toes pop. Mmmm mmmmm mmm:biggrin1:

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, skipped some pages. All these women talkin bout how much they love droolers is gettin me droolin now. Damn you ladies shoulda shared this with us many moons ago. I thought it was just my wifes quirk that she liked precum so much. AWESOME!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves my precum. However, that said, she doesn't like the sheets all wet! I wear a condom during foreplay, as I am a big dripper. We are both happy.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves my precum. However, that said, she doesn't like the sheets all wet! I wear a condom during foreplay, as I am a big dripper. We are both happy.

Hahahahahahahahahah!!!! Im laughin my ass off at your screen name.
RubberHarley. Thats fuckin funny as shit. Thats a good one.

Oh, ditto for the sheets. She absolutely loves the precum, but gets real shitty with me when it gets on the sheets. Im a big dripper myself.

RubberHarely....thats good:biggrin1:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife says that she enjoys getting me wet. And I REALLY get wet. A lot. So much so that I usually wear a condom so I do not get the sheets all wet. She says that she enjoys the natural lube...

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the look and taste of precum. it's such a turn-on to know a guy is so horny for me that he's leaking.

My ex would get so wet when we went out that it'd be dripping down his leg in his pants (never wore underwear) and I loved to hear that.

I used to be shy about enjoying precum until a bf told me that one of the hottest things he saw was a girl toying with it, drawing strings of it out with her fingers and tongue. Once I heard about that I stopped suppressing my urges and went with them. Good times!

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I love the look and taste of precum. it's such a turn-on to know a guy is so horny for me that he's leaking.

My ex would get so wet when we went out that it'd be dripping down his leg in his pants (never wore underwear) and I loved to hear that.

I used to be shy about enjoying precum until a bf told me that one of the hottest things he saw was a girl toying with it, drawing strings of it out with her fingers and tongue. Once I heard about that I stopped suppressing my urges and went with them. Good times!

SO good you no longer suppress you urges to enjoy his precum :biggrin1:

Jewelzapop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes yes yes yes and yes. Love it. Aren't many things hotter than seeing and feeling a guy dripping wet before we even start, knowing I had a hand in it (no pun intended - it's actually hotter when I didn't even have a hand in it :wink:) And it makes it look all pretty and shiny, glistening. =)

I love to rub my boyfriend's precum on my hard nipples with his dick. Its hot as hell.

This is hot as hell. That feels amazing.