Precum

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Yes yes yes yes and yes. Love it. Aren't many things hotter than seeing and feeling a guy dripping wet before we even start, knowing I had a hand in it (no pun intended - it's actually hotter when I didn't even have a hand in it :wink:) And it makes it look all pretty and shiny, glistening. =)

This is hot as hell. That feels amazing.

So HAPPY :biggrin1: to know some of use drool so easily but only when we are with a hot person. SO Jewelzapop you must be hot :wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Precum!

It's lube.
It's lip gloss.
It's hair gel...<---kidding.
It adds sweetness to a male lollypop.
And I wish that cum was that tasty.

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I suck myself off sometimes, and from that....precum is sooooooo much better than cum. It's sweeter anyways. I love tasting my own precum. Cum...not so much.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My woman has never once commented on my precum in ten years, so I`m guessing she is indifferent to it and I do leak quite a bit both before and after I cum, especially after. No other woman has commented on it either for that matter, so from my experiences women aren`t that fussed about it one way or another.

I've only had one or two girls that were into precum and playing with it....i miss those days ;)
My girl now doesn't really say one way or the other....she's not as into it as some of the chicks on this thread..which is a shame. lol

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I've only had one or two girls that were into precum and playing with it....i miss those days ;)
My girl now doesn't really say one way or the other....she's not as into it as some of the chicks on this thread..which is a shame. lol

You are missing something I love it when she plays with my precum :smile:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always had a lot of precum. My wife does not like me dripping all over the sheets when we are in bed, so now I put on a condom to keep my precum under control. She does enjoy it, but just not all over the sheets.

nude_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a precum machine. My girl will stroke my cock just to make a pool of precum to rub on herself. Maybe I can post some pics later.

Thats funny. I have been with women who love to keep me erect just so I will leak all over them. Viscous circle. The longer I am hard, the more precum leaks out. Once or twice I'd stand over them with my dong positioned over her vagina so she could masturbate with the ropes of drool that kept streaming down.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really depends on how aroused I am. I usually have more than a little, but when I'm all fired up and she is teasing me, by playing with me for an extended period of time I will precum quite a bit and she likes playing with it sometimes. All depends on the mood. Sex is always different with us.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guess, and this is only a guess, would be that some women think you are just fishing for an ego stroking, and that this thread isn't so much about precum as YOUR precum, and those women feel that your dick is not a women's issue. I guess some other women feel you are looking for sexy replies to get off to. Again, these are just guesses, based on my observations and experiences.