Precum

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do any members have a lot of precum as I do? I tend to drip quite a lot during sex or if I have any from a semi to a full erection. It can be very hot as I have had a sex partner or two who love swirling my leaking fluids around my glans during foreplay though I am not close to ejaculating, just excited. As I am bi I have also had sex partners who use it as lube when we are doing mutual jo or showing off our hardons.

It can be a little embarassing at times though like if I am freeballing or in workouts gear and get a wet spot.

Any similar experiences?

:eek:

blak9: I thought this was a rare phenonenon but it seems to happen quite frequently to posters here.
But not me.

chipster: I have a lot of precum. Anytime I'm the least bit aroused I get wet in the front of my shorts. It happens even when I'm not aware of it. This didn't happen when I was younger. First time I noticed precum, I was about 30 years old. I'm 46 now and seem to have more every year. Ironic....more precum and less cum, with age, lol.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I make a lot of precum too. Women have told me they like it. Swirling it around, licking it. (Advice: Eat a lot of fruit.)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I make a lot of precum, but it takes a good half-hour of arousal for it to begin. Then it's almost like a leaky spigot. Drip. Drip. Drip. :p

Pecker

felipe: not really a big precummer myself, but there is a very fit guy who goes to the same beach as me who is. He goes with his girlfriend and they always kiss and cuddle..this makes him hard and he oozes so much precum it looks like he's pissing....fucking excellent and such a turn on. p.s. the beach is nudist

two_fister: I agree with chipster...I didn't notice a whole lot of pre-cum 'til just recently (I'm just about 30), up until a few month ago I hardly noticed any at all. But now especaily when I'm really turned on there's plenty of it, enough sometimes to leave marks on my pants. Women seem to love it. I guess it's no different than when you're fooling around with a girl, and you reach down feel her, and you feel the wetness thru her clothing. That's always been a big turn-on for me.

biggbenn8: Hmmm... I have always dripped "a lot". My late wife used to tease me that she could tell what I was thinking by how low the wet spot was...

In a few cases the wife would tease me for a long time, to the point we didn't need lubrication for intercourse...

I had assumed it was due to being uncut (a protective action to keep the head/glans moist and not dry out).

I have docked over the years and the stimulation seems to make me ooze even more than usual.

I have also been wearing flannel boxers, as they tend to 'soak up' better than others (cotton or worse yet- poly blend).

I have found jacking and typing to be a bit annoying as my fingers get sticky, then the keyboard gets sticky. Guess thats why they all it finger licking good?

brad2002: I precum a lot. When at the gym, I always have a sticky spot showing through my shorts because of all the studs I get to look at. In the showers at the gym, I get so turned on looking at all the beautiful dicks in the showers (and the steam room!!!) that I walk around with long strands of precum hanging from my dick. That is a little embarassing, but it does turn me on. And it advertises to the other lookers that I might be looking for a pick up.

Last year when I had some back problems I had to go get some xrays. The tech who helped me was really hot and I thought he might be gay. I had to strip to my underwear and put on one of those insane robes. I was so turned on by this guy that I was glad I wore boxerbriefs rather than the usual boxers because I needed the support to keep my arousal in check. When he situated me on the table and adjusted things (he had to touch my hips) he was constantly looking at my bulge and flirting big time with me. I was getting harder and harder. When all was done, I got up and noticed a huge, I mean huge, wet spot on the front of the robe at my cock head. Quite unexpected. I am glad I noticed it so that I could cover it up on my way to the changing booth. I wish I had gotten his number. But I do know where he works!

Large_Richard: I have lots, and if I'm flirting with a girl and get a bit turned on, it starts and just continues from there. My ex-gf called it 'dick honey' and liked the taste.

It's been embarrassing at times as it can create a wet spot, but sometimes my ex-gf would get turned on when I turned the tables on her by whispering in her ear that she made me dripping wet... :)

boybuldge: I know how you guys feel. I have been a heavy pre-cummer since the age of about 14. I start to ooze shortly after getting a hardon. Normally when I wake in the morning I have a fair amount of pre-cum which starts out quite thick and after time gets thinner. If I'm having sex it flows fairly heavily in strands. The older I get the more pre-cum I seem to produce, although the amount I cum has not increased.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree about the older you get the more there is part boybulge. At 15 it was kind of watery and thin. Now at 33 it is copious and thick.

Alligator_Jack: ive always hardly had any, whenever i jack off or have sex, a little puddly forms at that hole, and thats about it, and its not that much at all, never had any complaints about not having much tho

dave2000: i produce a great deal of precum, the moment my penis is erect it starts dribbling, and sometimes comes out of its own accord. Now aged 29 I produce a bit more than in my late teens, but not a lot more

SpeedoGuy: I seem to produce a noticeable amount of precum. It can create a small wet stain on my briefs. In fact, during a heavy petting session after a high school dance my petting partner assumed I had cum and was ready to end the petting session. I had to persuade her to continue although I dont think she really believed me until I actually did let loose on her hand a few minutes later. What a surprise she got from that and what a mess for me to clean up.

ORCABOMBER: Well, for me, it varies, depending on how excited I am.

meathose10: "cock honey".. I like it.

I ooze a lot. I rarely need lube , in fact. I can slick up the whole pole. Women appreciate not having to be so wet immediately. It can be trouble freeballing , though. I don't like a big wet spot on the thigh....once making out in a bar with a girl I got so turned on it looked like I came in my pants. I didn't realize it and just hung around soaked - until it started to get cold. Probably it actually LOOKED like I'd pissed myself. Embarassing.