Precum

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am apparently undergoing some physiological change. I have never produced precum or lubed at all. Not even as a horny teen. So, in just the last 2-3 weeks, every time I get even partially erect, here comes the juice. I am fortunate to sport wood every morning and I wake up wet and sticky (not complaining mind you). During the day, a spontaneous hard on produces wet underwear (if I am wearing any, which now seems required). Excitement before sex or while jerking off, it immediately starts flowing at a huge rate and gets more copious the more excited I become and even continues for a while after orgasm. So, am I bitching or bragging? I can't decide. It however has been an interesting development and I wonder if this is permanent or a fluke? Have changed or altered very little in my life that I can correlate, so I am puzzled more than anything. At the ripe old age of 50 this seems odd. Comments guys? :huh:

Britannic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Aug 27 2004, 04:10 AM
Excitement before sex or while jerking off, it immediately starts flowing at a huge rate and gets more copious the more excited I become and even continues for a while after orgasm. So, am I bitching or bragging?
You're neither bitching or bragging. Personally, I love precum. I produce a fair amount and love the taste of it and lick it up often. Your description, to me, sounds hot and I personally, would sit back and enjoy the little surprises life provides.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:unsure: Thought I was the only one. I'm 53 y/o. Never in my life I had a single drop of precum. Didn't mis it, but didn't know the amount of precum with other men too. Your story could have been mine. 1½ or 2 years ago I thought I had "wet dreams" like a 12 y/o boy. It started just once, but now it happens almost everytime. I've precum as soon as I'm horny. I've received it as a gift of nature..... Does nature have more suprises of this kind ............? ^_^

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always had a huge flow of precum.
Even though it is a turnon to some, i have always found
it to be a bit messy.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I am certainly thinking this is good. Last night after making my initial post on this subject, I fucked with a condom without lubing my cock head first! Always put a little lube on the head to stop friction and make the damn rubbers feel better. This time...provided my own lubrication. And again, this morning, big wet spot on the sheets.....deciding to revel in this "development." dikkiedik, thanks for posting. Glad to know I'm not the only "new" leaker and that it may continue. Always wanted to have a little precum...be careful what you wish for...I've got it in spades right now. :lol:

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First thing I'd suspect is a change to your diet or activity level. But if there's no real difference in that, then I'd take it as it comes.... so to speak LOL

I never produced pre-cum until I was about 25 or so. Now it's pretty copious and yeah, it can get messy ocassionally. I think it's probably normal for this to vary a little or a lot.

Life is good and surprises aren't always bad. :D

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by txquis@Aug 27 2004, 02:42 PM
I have always had a huge flow of precum.
Even though it is a turnon to some, i have always found
it to be a bit messy.
I frequently find my foreskin full of the stuff when I skin back to piss. If I'm at a urinal, and there's no way to clean myself up, it's kind of gross to put it away, still messy, after I've done my business.

Britannic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by drambone2001@Aug 27 2004, 08:02 PM
Brit - you handsome devil, you. You sound like the god of Precum! May it always be so! Cheers, mate. Looking forward to more live chat with you.
Thanks, drambone! You've made me blush! As for being the "God of Precum," I've met guys who precum a lot more than I do. How about Demi-God instead? :)

spangles: :wacko: i do not produce any precum, my head therefore can get very sore, i dont want to use lube as this can make oral sex unpleasant for my partner. i am uncut and nine and a half inches long by four in girth it seems a bit petty to moan but it can be a bit of a problem and is embarassing. is there any dietry or proprietry remedy for this

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a ton of precum myself. the one thing that i was told was that it gets less as you get older, but i have found that the older i become the more precum i have.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
drambone, i have had some interesting experiences that involved my precum, most during sex, but some not. alot people think it's sexy.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I produce a lot of it, KinkGuy. Really useful; between that and my foreskin, I've never needed lube to jackoff. The bad part is, it turns some women off.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jonb, I find it quite pleasant and "useful"...even though I don't have my skin. It certainly makes jerking nicer since I can now masturbate without lube if I prolong the excitement level for a while prior to really "getting down to business". Even though this is something new to me and a change I have had to adjust to, if you will, I am really enjoying it. I was always jealous of heavy juicers, and now I are one. B) Hope it is permanent! BTW, the bf is lovin' it and says it tastes completely different than my cum...however, it seems to taste the same to me? And it is really great having the natural lube working inside a condom when fucking. Gee, lots of benefits! :wub:

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't have foreskin but i sitll 'leak' alot when i am hard. i have had lots of sex partners comment on it but they never has said it grosses them out or is a turn off. most like to play with it by swirling their finger around my slit to make more come out or lubing up my shaft. the one down side is that if i am semi or hard or have been hard it comes out pretty heavily. i like to be concscious of this as it can be embarassing if i am not aware of it. i have surfed sites and gotten wood for awhile then felt a 'tickle' on my ankel or leg looked down and noticed a really nice long strand of goo coming out of my cock. or also gotten a semi in a semi public place and noticed too late that i am painting the changing bench or suana bench and been embarassed by and hoped no one saw it. once a pal did but he just laughed cause he is the same way.