Precum

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
Well it is my understanding that pre-cum is produced by the prostate! Sperm in the gonads...So I guess if you take prostate enhancing supplements you will start-increase or add to the volume. I have had to wear mens GUARDS alot of times and now almost wear them regularly because of WET PANTS.. Can be real embarassing when in public or at work etc. Am I the only one regularly wearing a pad? :p

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Scott537@Sep 9 2004, 08:45 AM
Am I the only one regularly wearing a pad? :p
OK, I give. What IS a "mens guard"? Like a women's pad for leaky guys? Guess I need to get our more...or not?

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Up to a few years ago the only pre-cum I would produce came out about 10 seconds before I shot my load. My boyfriend at the time joked that it was like that guy who announces the President just before he enters for his State of the Union address. "I present the Pre-cum of the United States." LOL
Anyway, a couple of years ago I started to try vacuum pumping to see what it felt like. I did it pretty regularly for about a month then lost the drive to continue. Now I pump only every so often. But ever since then I have the tendancy to leak pre-cum like a water faucet that's stuck on. I don't even have to be hard sometimes. At first I was worried and thought I had broken some sort of valve or something from the suction. I even saw a doctor to ask about it. He said it's normal for a man's body to change like that. Some men see an increase and some see a decrease. Now I love it but have noticed that it doesn't happen with consistancy anymore so when it does happen I get turned on even more!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your Bush quotes reveal reality, TallHungOC. I heard all three when they were first spoken, and still get chills when I think the man is my leader! In November if I get four more years, I'll get on Prozac to survive.

Luke

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
KinkGuy
Your guess as to a Guard is correct! Mens' guards are similar but have a cup molded in for your pacakage.They slip into your briefs and absorb any leakage along with sweat or anything else that's liquid. If you are a flowing pre-cummer they are great....No wet pants or wet spots showing!

Originally posted by KinkGuy+Sep 9 2004, 10:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Sep 9 2004, 10:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scott537@Sep 9 2004, 08:45 AM
Am I the only one regularly wearing a pad? :p
OK, I give. What IS a "mens guard"? Like a women&#39;s pad for leaky guys? Guess I need to get our more...or not?
[post=255436]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, these sound like fun?&#33;? :p A guy can get them...where? Just curiosity, mind you.

KinkGuy
Your guess as to a Guard is correct&#33; Mens&#39; guards are similar but have a cup molded in for your pacakage.They slip into your briefs and absorb any leakage along with sweat or anything else that&#39;s liquid. If you are a flowing pre-cummer they are great....No wet pants or wet spots showing&#33;

joe22xxx: I&#39;ve had precum since I was a kid & it really pours outa my dick when I&#39;m hard & horny. Glad to hear you&#39;re having some new cool sexual experiences.

Hey John, what you trying to do, make everybody pop a load with your descriptions? :p

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, I&#39;ve got plenty of the stuff. It comes out in thick beads and threads. Starts once I&#39;m hard and horny and pretty much keeps going until I ejaculate. It can be a little messy, and yes if you have copious pre-cum then you pretty much have to wear underwear, else you may end up with a greasy wet spot at some point durring the day.

I happen to have a drooling picture on hand, ignore that shaving gel spary can in the background, I was having a little competition as to who was bigger me or the Gilette Shaving Gel Can, I won.

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
Hi KinkGuy
You can find Guards at almost any Large Drug Store or Wal Mart for that matter. There are several manufactures...I prefer "Depends" but they are all slightly different. I have to wear them anytime I am out in public...NOT COMPLAINING&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes: The feeling of pre-cum oozing is a real turn on for me&#33; :p :D

quote=KinkGuy,Sep 14 2004, 12:41 AM]
Hey, these sound like fun?&#33;? :p A guy can get them...where? Just curiosity, mind you.

Originally posted by Scott537@Sep 13 2004, 05:53 AM
KinkGuy
Your guess as to a Guard is correct&#33; Mens&#39; guards are similar but have a cup molded in for your pacakage.They slip into your briefs and absorb any leakage along with sweat or anything else that&#39;s liquid. If you are a flowing pre-cummer they are great....No wet pants or wet spots showing&#33;
[post=255965]Quoted post[/post]​