Precum

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
shawnconfid said:
I leak lots of precum. In some ways it's nice because it keeps things lubricated and shows her I am turned on. However, it does get messy.

Same here, situations arise when I go commando; leaking through jeans is very noticeable.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like everything, precum varies from person to person and day to day. I've been with guys who literally leaked like a tap when they were hard and guys who had none at all. Precum is great, and tastes way better than cum! I am a steady pre-cummer ;-) Every couple of minutes when I'm hard I'll get a large blob ooze out. Its great!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may just be another facet of my penis envy, but I love precum. The taste is so sweet, the texture is always, always so smooth. I prefer to see lots of it, the more, the better. Asthetically speaking, a slick shiny cock is hot, hot, HOT! Lube is nice, precum is better. It really assists with deep throating, and quickie sex, too.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BronxBombshell said:
This may just be another facet of my penis envy, but I love precum. The taste is so sweet, the texture is always, always so smooth. I prefer to see lots of it, the more, the better. Asthetically speaking, a slick shiny cock is hot, hot, HOT! Lube is nice, precum is better. It really assists with deep throating, and quickie sex, too.

OK, I'm sprung...:32:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy precums enough to lube his dick while I'm stroking it, it's a huge turn on. Actually, I like to see a guy stroking his own shiny dick in my face, just out of reach of my tongue. I'll find a way to reach without too much trouble.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
If a guy precums enough to lube his dick while I'm stroking it, it's a huge turn on. Actually, I like to see a guy stroking his own shiny dick in my face, just out of reach of my tongue. I'll find a way to reach without too much trouble.
IBRHU.

D_Leinskill Laphammer

Just Browsing
Media
BronxBombshell said:

It's erotic how much enthusiasm you have for cock! Anyone who writes like that is indeed passionate about the subject. :biggrin1:

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
One woman I mess around with sometimes loves to 'milk' me. That is, as part of foreplay she'll slowly rub my cock to bring me to full erection. After than she'll slowly stroke me as the sight of my size is very arousing to her. At each 'upstroke' alot of precum will ooze out of my slit which excites here even more. We're both pretty wet and ready by time I enter her.